test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FE replay event and cooldown timer

royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
OK, so every 20 hours you can get Lobi by replaying the older Featured Episodes. The cooldown starts, I assume, when you turn in the mission at the end of the series. My question is, do you have to wait until 20 hours passes to *start* another series? Or could you, as an extreme example, start all 4 FE series, play thru them to the last scene, then exit out, leaving them almost finished. Complete one series and turn in for Lobi, then wait 20 hours and finish the next one, etc.?

During the CE event, I more than once missed out on a shard because I wasn't *quite* 20 hours since the last one, but I never understood whether you had to be over 20 hours from turning in one to *starting* the next or not.
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pwetacodeathpwetacodeath Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey royalsovereign,

You can play as may FE's as you want in the 20 hour period. Complete them all if you want.

Its just the Lobi Reward itself that is affected.

After the 20hr cool-down is up, just restart another FE.
    I am not a Mod. I am just a player. You have been informed :cool:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hey royalsovereign,

You can play as may FE's as you want in the 20 hour period. Complete them all if you want.

Its just the Lobi Reward itself that is affected.

After the 20hr cool-down is up, just restart another FE.
    So, if the only reason you were replaying was for the lobi, you'd turn in one, then wait 20 hours to *start* another. If you start it early but finish it after 20 hours, no dice.

Just confirming, that's all :) Thanks.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    pwetacodeathpwetacodeath Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Correct

And just a little reminder, usually after a given amount of time, a mission will re-start from the beginning if you leave it sitting idle for too long.

Basically, you can't start a mission, leave it for an hour or longer, then expect to jump back in where you left off.

So just do one, wait for the cool-down to end and just queue up another one.
    I am not a Mod. I am just a player. You have been informed :cool:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Correct

And just a little reminder, usually after a given amount of time, a mission will re-start from the beginning if you leave it sitting idle for too long.

Basically, you can't start a mission, leave it for an hour or longer, then expect to jump back in where you left off.
    Actually, I do that all the time. I rarely get to play more than 30-45 minutes at one time, generally due to extreme, ahem, spousal aggro. So often I end up bailing out of episodes and finishing them later. Yeah, usually you have to go back to the beginning of a section, but it is better than replaying the entire mission.

I started the 2800 FE on my Rom sometime Friday. I finished the wormhole rescue mission last night and haven't played yet today. At this rate I'll be *very* lucky to even get thru all the FEs for the expanded rewards on *one* character.
    --Red Annorax