test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Federation PVE Fleet

sfan85sfan85 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hello everyone,

I just came back from an almost one year break and found myself being kicked out of my old fleet.

I've got 7 level 50 toons with 4 of them being fed and 3 of them Klingon.
All of them have maxed out Omega and Romulan Reputations and whatever used to be top-notch equipment a year ago (adv. Fleet Weapons, MkXII Borg Set, Ground Either Maco or Omega set, Box Ship 3x Recluse 2x Jem'Hadar Bugs 1x Galor 1x D'Kora)

I am looking for a fleet that has at least:
-Teamspeak or Ventrillo
-Mainly does PVE
-Allows multifleeting (I will preserve 2 toons for PVP only)

Nice would be:
-starbase t5 or close
-At least Embassy t3
-Does not restrict Members from purchasing stuff off the fleet store (I know how this sounds but I need to contribute anyway because I basically have 0 fleetmarks)
-casual Playstyle
-no scheduled commitments (must-join stuff)

thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ryanwire954ryanwire954 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi there,

I would you to consider Echelon Division, we're are mostly a PVE fleet.(Ofcourse we do PVP to:D) with a international playerbase.Currently we have around +450 players in our IV fleet (Few months away from tier V ) We already have Embassy tier III , and our mine is getting there to. Also do we have a active TS3 server, that is used every day. The rest, all i can say is that we have a friendly atmosphere, members that are willing to help each other and a active fleet.Have a look at our website and forum post and see if its something for you.

http://echelon-division.webs.com/
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=839691

Regards,

Asara@Ryanwire
    Echelon Division
    Fleet Founder/Leader
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey Sfan we are Liberty Task Force (Fed) and Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) at www.libertytaskforce.com and I hope you weren't kicked from our fleet :D. We are a full Tier IV fleet with completed Dilithium Mine and Embassy. There are no real roll calls but we do ask our members to at least log into the game at least once every 60 days and if you need more you can post on our "Risa Shore Leave..." Forums where you'll have a total of 120 days of being away from game. We feel this policy is both fair and reasonable for our members.

We are a heavy PvE fleet but also do PvP and getting started with some RP as well. We use TeamSpeak and there is someone usually on. Access to stores begin at 100,000 total contributions. We have members from all over the world. Check our website out see what you think and if you like it feel free to join us. If you have any more questions feel free to contact at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com or friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Thank you and see in space!

Best Regards,
    -Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. (If not I hope you have a great day :))

We use our raidcall chat server for voice communication, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have played since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Although everyone is welcome regardless of age/location).

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 169 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave as there are no prerequisites to being a member. It is also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet should you wish as you can contribute and be as involved as you like. So if you?re playing style is to only log on to do a quick mission/play solo or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)
    @splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)

Regards,

Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
    Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:
    @dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
    @kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
    @splashash - Romulan Ambassador
    @ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
    Fleet Admiral Davian Thule.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • Options
    dentariidentarii Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello! The UFP may be suitable for your requirements :)

I'll keep it short and give you a brief description of us:

- We make use of TS3
    - Cater to PVE, PVP, RP and non-STO events
    - We now allow multifleeting
    - International and extremely active community
    - All new and beautiful website and forums
    - Tier 5 starbase _ Tier 3 Embassy

You can see a list of the weeks events here:
    http://ufplanets.com/events.php

For more information visit: www.ufplanets.com

If you feel it's for you then just sign up and post an application :)
    Dentari.png