test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TIRED OF INVALID UNIFORMS! (Uniforms being Unusable, Have To MAke New Ones, Big List)

2»

Comments

• crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am lucky I have not been hit by this bug yet (probably just jinxed myself :)), maybe because I do not change uniforms that often. Then again I will probably change uniforms on my KDF characters when we get more costume options available.
  • ironmakoironmako Member Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've been hit as well. Two costume slots. Cannot wear, cannot delete, cannot save modifications.

I have to say on the plus side though, its nice to see more Klingons wearing the proper uniforms for once! :D
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's a bug that get mentioned time and again in the patch notes under known issues, so one assumes something is being done to fix it. It would be nice to see some explanation as to why it's taking so long - just a few details on what the specific issues are and why they're being a pain in the butt to correct. I don't expect this to happen...but it would be nice.

I mean if it's a problem with the overall costume system all factions would be affected. So it must be something within KDF costumes themselves. Perhaps if they need to re-work every KDF costume option it would take a long time, so that's why it's not been resolved yet?

*shrugs* I dunno.
  • awiggenawiggen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The bug can't just be with KDF costumes because it is also affecting my Klingon allied Reman.
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    At it's most basic level the game is two separate engines bolted together, a pampered and over developed Fed engine, and a used, abused and "poorly" coded KDF engine, when a Romulan character chooses it's ally it's then dumped into one of these two engines.

As a KDF ally that means you get to use our crappy tailor engine with all of it's bugs.
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ive 3 KDF chars and my outfit slots keep buging out ive 16 slots across the 3 chars that i cant use its taking the TRIBBLE. There is lobi n z-store outfits that i wont to buy + more slots but why should i pay when my outfits bug out every month.

Its been months since i 1st reported it n still no word of a fix inbound.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am extremely lucky that so far I only have this bug on one Gorn for one costume. (I have a number of KDF characters)

I notice it is always listed at the end of the patch notes... How about actually finding a way to fix it instead of just saying it is broken all the time hmm?
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hasukurobi wrote: »
    I am extremely lucky that so far I only have this bug on one Gorn for one costume. (I have a number of KDF characters)

I notice it is always listed at the end of the patch notes... How about actually finding a way to fix it instead of just saying it is broken all the time hmm?

There only put that there to shut kdf players up
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    I got this just when last year's summer event was about to start.

Fast forward 9 months >> "Known issues: KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots" lol :D

I'm taking bets on how long we'll be seing this 'Season 8 graphical glitch issue'. Starting with 1 year at least.

Shouldn't be long before this gets the "working as intended" response instead of a fix like the BOff mouthing off and blowing your cloak issue...
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    awiggen wrote: »
    The bug can't just be with KDF costumes because it is also affecting my Klingon allied Reman.

I have this on Fed and Kling toons. In both cases STF sets I earned pre reputation are locked/fixed forever. I can wear them, but I can't change them.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I have this on Fed and Kling toons. In both cases STF sets I earned pre reputation are locked/fixed forever. I can wear them, but I can't change them.

Makes it sound like Cryptic's understanding of the word "fixing" is "fixing it in place with a liberal dose of superglue".
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I preferred the old tailor, the new one has been a royal pain in the gluteus maximus from day one.
    It's getting tiresome seeing
    Known Issue:
    • KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.
    Patch after patch after patch for months, they may as well put
    We're Not Even Looking At:
    • KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    There only put that there to shut kdf players up

Which won't work. When it is fixed we'll be happy, many of us put money into those slots and uniforms. That goes for all uniform issues including ones we can no longer access. Fair treatment Cryptic, ever heard of that?
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!