test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 5 Shipyard / Tier 3 Dilith Mine Fleet Wants More Players

f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Qo'noS
We are a KDF fleet that has clawed and scratched out way to a Tier V shipyard and Tier III dilithium mine.

We are boq botlhra'ghom (aka. Alliance Central Command), and we are recruiting.

Our hope is to find other KDF player out there who are more lone wolves (like ourselves), but who want a home where they can contribute to projects and reap the benefits.

What we are hoping is to find others like ourselves who are KDF privateers to help us keep this momentum going ... and get our fleet the last distance to full Tier V ... get our Embassy to Tier III and the same for the forthcoming Spire Holding.

Is your heart that of a warrior? ... Willing to help us get the job done?

---- from our main recruitment thread over in this thread ----

KDF FLEET
NOW WITH TIER 5 SHIPYARD AND FULL TIER 3 DILITHIUM MINE

.... AND ...

WE'RE RECRUITING!!!!

ROMULANS WELCOME IN OUR KDF & FED FLEETS!!!

Our Fleet? ... Small, Casual and Creative.
Who Are We?

Built on respect, we're a small, casual group with a rather creative heart ? one family spread across two fleets ... one KDF (Fleet Level 14) and one Fed (Fleet Level 12).

• A shared in-game private chat channel keeps us in contact with one another.
  • A teamspeak server, although it tends to be a quiet place. Many of our players prefer chatting in game, saving voice comms for the coordinated operations ... or for when that socialization bug hits.

Many among us are more "lone wolves."

• Players who enjoy chatting as they play, but primarily run solo.
  • Players who on occasion come together in twos and threes to team up for STF, Fleet Mark or PvP runs.

Small but dedicated ... We're still getting the job done.

• FED Starbase: Tier III headed to Tier IV.
  • FED Embassy: Currently Upgrading to Tier II
  • FED Dilithium Mine: Tier I closing in on Tier II
  • KDF Starbase: Tier IV headed to Tier V. (With shipyard Tier V already done!)
  • KDF Embassy: Tier II
  • KDF Dilithium Mine: Tier III

So, if you're looking for a friendly place where you can kick your feet up by the roaring fire without all the drama ... We might be just what you're wanting.

Also Welcome ... Those Who Love a Good Story!

Many of us love a good story and have over active imaginations ? so why not take it to the next level.

As such, some of us (completely optional) have elected to:

• Talk about our characters like they have real stories.
  • Have elaborate character bios drafted.
  • Actually write stories and log entries about our characters using a fleet supplied personal blog and fleet forums.
  • Share the same fictional universe.

For more information or to join our fleet, just visit http://alliancecencom.com and let us know!

Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's been great watching players roll out new fleet carriers from the Tier V shipyards!
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
    edited October 2013
    Gearing up for Season 8 and preparing for its new fleet holding.

edited October 2013
    Good morning to all in Star Trek Online. May your battles be glorious this day!

If you'd like a home with us, you are also welcome to send me a request in game to Gen. Hauk@P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R !!!

• adabuesi333adabuesi333 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sounds like my kind of fleet!

I'm a returning player havnt played since launch. Looking for a group of friendly pilots to get me back on track.

I'll look for ya in game or contact me.

@Dirtyfedrat
    edited November 2013
    Sounds like my kind of fleet!

I'm a returning player havnt played since launch. Looking for a group of friendly pilots to get me back on track.

I'll look for ya in game or contact me.

@Dirtyfedrat

I do believe we got an invite sent to you earlier today ... Did it show up?

• adabuesi333adabuesi333 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yup got it, and already earned 100k in fleet credits. Thanks for the invite.
  • maltheistmaltheist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I took a break for about 3 months and was booted from my previous fleet. Since I have to start over anyways, I thought I might try a different fleet and yours looks very interesting.

Please send an invite to Darok'Kaden@nontheist if you are still looking for members.
  • vireosvireos Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Greetings. I'm a seasonal, soloing player who contributed heavily to one fleet that collapsed and then moderately to a second fleet which I've been with for about 8 months (which has stagnated in the third starbase tier without providing provisions).

I'm just looking for a fleet where I can quietly contribute and eventually be allowed to make use of the fleet provisions needed to outfit my two KDF ships - over a reasonable period of time :).

If this fleet is okay with these introverted goals, I'd appreciate a fleet invite to visara@vireos
  • nauricedoriannauricedorian Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Please send me an invite to DORIAN N@MR.SCORPION
    I am daily player, checking every day fleet situation,
    old player, 40+, also almost 2 years in the game, looking for a warm home,
    I'm cold for the moment.... like in winter
    thanks anticipated
    ALLWAYS BE YOURSELF