test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master list of missing maps

2»

Comments

• drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited November 2013
    I'm not sure if it's meant to be any particular class. I do know it is used with some more objects as a Miranda class shuttle bay in the new tutorial. So I just listed it as "Shuttle Bay (from Of Bajor)"

Also added the Observation Lounge from the diplomatic missions and the DS9 briefing room.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's meant to be any particular class. I do know it is used with some more objects as a Miranda class shuttle bay in the new tutorial. So I just listed it as "Shuttle Bay (from Of Bajor)"

Also added the Observation Lounge from the diplomatic missions and the DS9 briefing room.

the nacelles visible have the same shape as the Connie refit , that and the Curved bay door put me towards that class name

I wonder if the nacelles are an integral part of the map or easily removed? As i'd love to have a version without them as well as with

Regardless its a sweet shuttlebay
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited November 2013
    Updated with Season 8 maps.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
This discussion has been closed.