What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

don't over think it, communicate.

thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
edited October 2013 in PvP Gameplay
meta game is meta game.

we all know this.

stick to what your fleet is good at, and explore.

pilots are individuals. how you incorporate them in to your team is instrumental.

communication is key. teamwork invaluable.

have fun kill bad guys.

-acceptance-
Post edited by thishorizon on

Comments

• Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Heh, every time you make a new topic along these lines, I have this mental picture of you as one of those old hermits coming down from the mountain, saying a few cryptic words while stroking a beard and then going up again until the next time.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just so I have this correctly, Horizon. You are basically saying:

"What we've got here is, failure to communicate." :D

(try not feeling old after THAT reference)
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    tripwire690tripwire690 Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Subnuke first, ask for alphas later.....after they've had time to wonder why their weapons have lost the will to fire. :P
    starfleet_department_of_temporal_investigations_by_gazomg-da64jys.jpg

Let no other Captain discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Debuffs and Disables be damned! Charge up your Backstep and Forge your build out of Lock Boxes, Consoles, and Flash Sales feeding off of only your pure will to chain, spam, and hax your way forward. You will not be forgotten to history.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Honestly, I figure he comes down off the mountain, long scraggly beard, with gold rarity tablets inscribed with PVP advice.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    illcadia wrote: »
    Honestly, I figure he comes down off the mountain, long scraggly beard, with gold rarity tablets inscribed with PVP advice.

The Dev has given me these fifteen...*one tablet falls and breaks*...ten! Ten PvP Commandments!
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited October 2013
    there are always ways around the current meta game.

piloting still accounts for more than half of you build.

once upon a time it accounted for much more. but this is the environment in which we are placed.

have fun kill bad guys

-acceptance-