test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Spire PvE

baelispissedoffbaelispissedoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Queuing up for the Spire works perfectly fine, however when engaging for battle the load screen gets to about 94-95% before the game crashes to desktop. Have repeated this 6 times with other people also having this take place. When logging back in and attempting to load the game just repeats crashing up until safe login option pops up, then you're able to safely load back to you're originating location without the ability to do the PvE
Post edited by baelispissedoff on

Comments

• neosagaraneosagara Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same here every time I try Normal or Elite and it Starts I got a cryptic error. It's really boring.
  • lynomanlynoman Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same here. Tried elite.
  • smilegcb2#3786 smilegcb2 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same problem.

It's for all. And we can not end this reputation. :-(
  • cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm having the very same issue. And I can't help but ask: If you don't want us "testing" this content then why not just say so...?

Make it unavailable and force us to "test" what you want tested. Not frustrate us with an endless cycle of CtDs. (For the record: I did read the patch notes for Tribble and this "issue" was not mentioned.)
  • robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am having the same issue. After I load it and it crashes and it does not state why its crashing but it does it every single time I load it. Now before this last patch I was able to play this mission. So its something to do with the new patch. Not sure whats causing the crash since the game does not give an error code.
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same issue. I really wanted to get some Spire actions going since the timers were reduced to 30 seconds and a bug keeps awarding the Commendations on every attempt.

(NOTE: Please don't fix the "Commendations awarded on each completion" bug on Tribble. Let it stay for testing, then put a fix in 1-2 weeks before the season launches. That'll help us test the Reputation progress a lot more easily.)
  • jaxjaguarsjaxjaguars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have the same issue. Even with on-demand patching off it crashed
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah same here, don't even try it at the moment. Shame really as it would of been nice to get my comendation mark for the big project, I've tried in the battle zone but only got marks. Would be good to face off against the improved space voth, they were easy before.
  • assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same here.:(
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Crashed to desktop before i even got into the mission.