Install Arc
Options

CRF is broken that make it supper BOSTED by 1100%

2»

Comments

• Options
    xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ....and yet, against decently built and piloted targets tacscorts only feel useful while APA is up, the game is so far off the rails now....I don't know anymore what can truly be called broken. The uber self heal Rom console proc? Stacking SNBs? ACC? At this point I'd rather they just chuck the dinos for another season and remake season 8 into a space balance pass, not that they will, because heaven forbid we don't have the 4 or so new group maps they might introduce as content for the next 4 or so months....

We could only hope. I miss the pugs from S1-3. The most fun there was in this game. S4 and later has went down hill. It's all about power creep. Every month new ships that are ridiculous in terms of balance. Then a new faction that is just silly stupid.

Regarding OP, loling in kerrat earlier waiting for a pop KDF side, he was constantly ******** about KDF while in a Rom Sci T'Varo. He even, and I quote, "[10/17 11:42] [Zone] K'Vork@********: no cheating APA"
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Speaking of CRF being broken...mind you...can anybody look at their raw parses for CRF to see if they're getting similar findings to what I saw here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=885471

Though, it would be more a case of there being an issue with the firing cycles on cannons than the CRF itself.