test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Miranda MAYHEM Experience

hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
It's a Cartoon!

Or

It's a Foundry Series Made with Cartoon Sensibilities!

MAYHEM

Starring Intergalactic Rock Band, Miranda and The Mayhems, this is a series of short adventures in the style of old Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Fate and chance will have your Captain teaming up with the Mayhems again and again through these missions.

It's time for some silly.

The Miranda Mayhem Experience

First , a short fiction piece in the Ten Forward section of the forums, called "the Risa Caper"

Next , MAYHEM Ep 1 - Cute, Fuzzy Things (a Foundry Mission now available)

AND

MAYHEM EP 2 - Too Many Mayhems (Foundry Mission and Entry into Foundry Challenge #8 - Now available)

So, strap on those Saturday Slippers and grab an overflowing bowl of sugary cereal and get the Mayhem started.

(Miranda and the Mayhems are managed by Pulse Omega Productions)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Woo! Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just played Too many mayhems last night (I have not played episode 1). It was much better than I expected it to be.
    The writing is very solid despite the campy premise, and this is what makes the mission so enjoyable. Also,The objectives are like something right out of a Cryptic mission so the player will not feel like they are playing somebody's fan fic. I have to admit the mayhems have a new fan here :). The only issue I had was all the temporal effects really brought my four year old laptop to a crawl.

P.s. I thought I might request having a member of the mayhems in a very small cameo for my next mission. I have built a little bar aboard the players ship and it has a "holo juke box" that will have a rotation of musical acts being rendered on it. It is similar to the holographic singer I had n the bar scene for A time to search. Let me know if you are interested.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just played Too many mayhems last night (I have not played episode 1). It was much better than I expected it to be.
    The writing is very solid despite the campy premise, and this is what makes the mission so enjoyable. Also,The objectives are like something right out of a Cryptic mission so the player will not feel like they are playing somebody's fan fic. I have to admit the mayhems have a new fan here :). The only issue I had was all the temporal effects really brought my four year old laptop to a crawl.

P.s. I thought I might request having a member of the mayhems in a very small cameo for my next mission. I have built a little bar aboard the players ship and it has a "holo juke box" that will have a rotation of musical acts being rendered on it. It is similar to the holographic singer I had n the bar scene for A time to search. Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry i slowed your old laptop down. I knew that was going to be a potential problem in that last room.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and the Mayhems are available for booking through Pulse Omega Productions , i.e. just ask, I'll figure out how to get you the info for the sliders.

peace
    - john
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hippiejon wrote: »
    Sorry i slowed your old laptop down. I knew that was going to be a potential problem in that last room.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and the Mayhems are available for booking through Pulse Omega Productions , i.e. just ask, I'll figure out how to get you the info for the sliders.

peace
    - john

Cool, cool. I do have a knack at getting npcs to look right from photos alone. I believe I sent you an Admiral Quinn once. Since it is a hologram it wont have to be 100% accurate. If sharing your characters is something you want to do there is a costumes section on starbaseugc.

ps. The one error in the mission was some clipping with a few walls you plased on the starbase. Easily fixed just add or subtract to the x and z values ie: instead of X: 0.231 change one wall to X:0.232. I wont make any difference to the position of the wall that way.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.