test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The R.R.W. Solus

profchimeraprofchimera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in New Romulus
Jolan'tru. Proconsul D'tan, inspired by the past success of the U.S.S. Enterprise, has initiated the Solus project. The project entails the construction of a new ship, the R.R.W. Solus. It is a T'varo-class Warbird that has been outfitted for science operations and space exploration, which is the project's main goal, space exploration. Like the Enterprise, the mission will span the course of five years. The exact details are classified to anyone not on the project board or the ship's crew. The R.R.W. Solus' construction is nearly completed, and a large portion of the crew has been assigned. If anyone is interested in applying for a position aboard the ship, the following positions are available:
-Head of Security
-Chief Medical Officer
-Chief Engineer
-Chief Science Officer
-Federation Ambassador
If you are interested, submit an application. It is strongly encouraged that all the above positions - except Federation Ambassador - be held by Romulans. Romulan applicants will have higher priority over other applicants.
Please take note that there are many non-officer positions available as well.
OOC: What I'm trying to do is emulate TOS. The fleet is focused on the crew of a single ship rather than an entire navy or band of pirates or something akin to that. I've noticed a lack of fleets like this, and figured the best way to get it done is to do it myself. If you can't already tell, this is to be an RP fleet. The bulk of fleet activity would be RP events that I would initiate, but the crew would take control and steer. I would act as a sort of 'dungeon master' or 'game master', but the short-term outcome would be determined by the crew. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to sign up! (And by sign up, I mean post here or send Rarius@ProfKibble a message in game.)
Post edited by profchimera on

Comments

• Options
    choka1choka1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am interested in learning more. I will see you in game to talk more. I am Tenvok@edragon