test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A few general Quality of Life suggestions

galadimangaladiman Member Posts: 346 Arc User
A few general Quality of Life suggestions

Relatively new player here. I bet these have already been sugg'd before, but I can't search all the threads…
Can we make the interfaces easier?

Can I have a way to copy the information of the item I want to search the Exchange for directly without having to perform the current carpal-tunnel-inducing "Ctrl-left-click, shift-home-right-arrow, Ctrl-X, backspace, Mouse-seek-click-on-exchange-text-entry-bar, Ctrl-v, backspace (those pesky brackets!!), enter"? Did you catch the digital acrobatics there? Seriously?????

Give the personal rep projects a 'fill all' button, instead of having to 5-click to fill each requirement. (eg, if I have all the power cells, stembolts, and large shields I need, as well as the O-rep and the expertise, can I click just once instead of 37 click/click-and-drags?? My carpal tunnel is killing me!)

Doffs:
Give us a "Max Crit" sorting button on the Doff projects, so I can easily choose between a Blue with 3 relevant traits and a purple with 1.

Give us the ability to donate 1 Purple, or 1 blue, or 1 green doff in the Fleet projects and get the appropriate credit. I don’t want to have to collect 10 purples, then degrind them repeatedly into umpteen whites, the search for the fleet project I wanted to address, then dump them there. ('Rapid Degrind', or "The DoffChipper"[tm] ;) )

.....[While we're at it, can we make the requirements 'any noncivilian doffs' instead of tac/eng/med/sci/etc.? Please?]

.....Also, can we have an 'Overflow bag' for degrinded Doffs, until we get the 'Rapid Degrind' option?
Please reconsider ARC. Please make it optional, at the least. PLEASE.
It seems the vast majority of your most active players (forum regulars) hate the idea... and while that's a small subset of the playerbase, I think it's an important constituency.
THE PLAYERS DO NOT WANT THIS.

Comments

• Options
    galadimangaladiman Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    You can just drag the item into the search box. Try it, it is very convenient.

Can't argue with your other suggestions, though. :)

If this works, I may owe you a frosty beverage. ;)
    Please reconsider ARC. Please make it optional, at the least. PLEASE.
    It seems the vast majority of your most active players (forum regulars) hate the idea... and while that's a small subset of the playerbase, I think it's an important constituency.
    THE PLAYERS DO NOT WANT THIS.