test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs, a suggestion for the PvP queues.

roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
edited October 2013 in PvP Gameplay
On entering a PvP map with a Pick-Up-Group it would be helpful if,

a) the group's Chat Bar was automatically set to "Team".

and/or

b) there were a pause before the match starts (ala Hive Onslaught), so as to give the random players a chance to engage in some rudimentary coordination.
Post edited by roxbad on

Comments

• Options
    mustafatennickmustafatennick Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    roxbad wrote: »
    On entering a PvP map with a Pick-Up-Group it would be helpful if,

a) the group's Chat Bar was automatically set to "Team".

and/or

b) there were a pause before the match starts (ala Hive Onslaught), so as to give the random players a chance to engage in some rudimentary coordination.

Pugs and coordination you must be an evul Klingon
    ----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool:
  • Options
    roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
    edited October 2013
    Pugs and coordination you must be an evul Klingon

That's right. Didn't let my Federation avatar fool you, did you.

No. I mostly run a boring human federation tactical character.

Still... skills and abilities aside... "The key to success in battle is effective communications".

One would have to assume that a Pre-Made-Group would have an advantage in their communication abilities over a PUG.

Now, as there is a lot of talk about players not participating in the PvP Ques because of the PreMades, this would help to balance the advantage.

I don't think it will make that much of a difference in participation, as it really is just an excuse for players to avoid competition, but I play the PUG PvP Queues and I think it would be a nice feature to have.