test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In the Shadows of Oppression

Since the release of Legacy of Romulus I've been working on my second foundry mission: In the Shadows of Oppression. This mission is set after the events of my first foundry mission (Discovery on Delthor IV) but it is not a sequel. However you will encounter a character that also appeared in my first mission.

This mission takes place after the Cloaked Intentions (Tal Shiar/Reman) Feature Episode series by Cryptic.

Title: In the Shadows of Oppression
Author: Sorroway
ID: ST-HA5FZ2ZGE
Faction: Federation
Level: 36+ (I think)
Playtime: 60 minutes

You are send to the Havroun System in the Alpha Centauri Sector Block to find a missing Starfleet Vessel. Once you arrive at Havroun you find a familiar species trying to break free from the enslavement of their past. You'll also find strange artifacts and foes trying to accomplish their dangerous objectives. Can you save a colony and the ship you were asked to find?

I tried to balance the amount of exploration, story and (ground/space) combat.

At the moment my mission still needs a couple of reviews to qualify for any foundry rewards.

screenshot_2013-09-28-11-13-29_zps957b13b3.jpg

I hope you enjoy playing my second mission! :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sorrowaysorroway Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've updated this mission.

- Added a respawn point
    - Fixed spelling errors
    - Removed accidentally placed extra enemies
    - Changed some models to more appropriate ones

I still need a few reviews to qualify for foundry rewards.

Many thanks for taking a look at my mission, have fun! :)
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wish you luck with your mission. You should also pot it on Starbaseugc. They can put it up and help you get some plays to get it qualified.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • velocitorevelocitore Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi, I just played this mission today and it was great fun. A very well written mission with a good balance of story and combat.

I encourage everyone to give it a play and see for yourselves.
This discussion has been closed.