test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enough is enough - Overflow Bags

lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
It's been over 2 years and you still have not resolved this bug. I now have four, count them, 4 four characters who CANNOT open their Overflow Bag.

One character has been in this state for YEARS. Who knows what accumulated in their Overflow Bag? I don't know 'cause I can't open it? Whatevery the problem is I want that Overflow Bag button to go away on my characters. I'm tired of seeing it.
Post edited by lordfuzun on

Comments

• crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Is it possible that they have a BO in them, and you have no reserve BO slots available?
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the overflow bag will only open if it's the first thing you do when you log in.If you do anything else it will not open
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Mine works fine, never encountered this bug.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've only encountered STO's overflow bag once and it worked fine. CO, on the other hand seems to have a similar glitch, but I found it opens after opening a loot bag. Maybe it's the same in STO?
  • elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The other day I was trying to purchase the Jem'Hadar Space Set from the lobi store and for some reason 4 lobi was placed into my overflow bag and even though I still had 476 lobi in my main inventory it would not allow the purchase to go through until I removed the 4 lobi from the overflow bag. Seeing as the purchase only requires 200 lobi I do not understand why it would not take that from the 476 that was in my main inventory??

I had more then enough inventory space at all times so I do not understand why anything was placed in my overflow bag and to put 4 out of 480 lobi in there makes no sense what so ever.

I honestly thought the lobi store was broken so I posted to this forum about it and Mr. Branflakes was kind enough to reply and tell me to look in the overflow bag because he was certain there would be some lobi there and that would be preventing me from making the purchase.:confused:
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    just exit the game and relogin, that always fixed it for me.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zi76zi76 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've never encountered this bug and my overflow bag always works properly. One of my toons somehow got a glowing plant in one.