test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please! Requst for CCE and other events' reward at end

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Please, please, PLEASE when you get the reward at the end of CCE or Minefield, or any other thing which lists you as "First place!" "Second place!" etc, LIST THAT as an item you received in the text buffer and in the fly-in area.

Most times it went by too fast (you closed that window because you had to evasive away from something you just blew up, hit brace-for-impact or something important. You missed what place you got more often than not.

PLEASE just list it along with all the other items you received in the text buffer and fly-in area. Please!
Post edited by rodentmaster on

Comments

• oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Aside from a little ego stroking, does it really matter what place you get?
    Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
    Member since early 2011

• rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes. It's very telling for when you see 5 other ships doing X or Y and you do Z and you end up doing most damage in a round. Things like that. It's a metric you can use for whatever purposes you like -- you get no extra points for it, you get no XP or anything, but the game tells you this, so why not tell you in a way that actually TELLS you.

If you can't ever see what it says, it is pointless. Instead I want no change to the mechanic itself, just show us what it is in the freaking text buffer. I don't mean like NWS anouncements. I mean just your own text let it tell you. Nothing else.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    actually you can tell what your place was by looking at the text log of rewards you got. First is 2 purples, 2nd is one purple, 3rd is 1 blue, and 1 green is the participation award.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited October 2013
    I didn't know that. It would still be nice to just put a single line of text in the buffer, because you can roll the dice on something (need/greed) and get it right at the same time as you finish the match. I've got some that gave me 1 purple and 1 green. Based on what you say that means I got a split second apart second place as well as need/greed on some random green item.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well the rewards are always next to the lines where it has the Crystal shard and the text saying you finished the mission. I forget the exact order.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zi76zi76 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I didn't know that. It would still be nice to just put a single line of text in the buffer, because you can roll the dice on something (need/greed) and get it right at the same time as you finish the match. I've got some that gave me 1 purple and 1 green. Based on what you say that means I got a split second apart second place as well as need/greed on some random green item.

Actually, the text does also tell you how you get an item. I noticed this the other day, but for items that you get through rolls, it says "received," and for items that you get through mission rewards, it says "acquired."
    edited October 2013
    Surely parsing the text buffer should't be required on so simple a thing, though?

Simply putting a line of text would be much easier, save time, and be instantly clear.

It really is a simple request. I'm not denying you can't figure it out WITHOUT this request, but I'm saying I really would like it to be easier.