test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coming back after time away

gt86gt86 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hello all I have been away from the game since the start of season 7 and the reputation system started, as the fleet I was in stopped playing because of all the grinding. I am slowly coming back into the game. I'm looking for a mature fleet that is very light on Rp as I'm 43 years old. I'm not looking for a small fleet or overly large fleet where you can't get to know people. I would like to join a fleet of 20-50 consistent players preferably English speaking as I live in the U.S. I like to use Team Speak and voice chat with people and get to know them and have fun. I don't do allot of PVP because the fleet I was in didn't do it and even though I was the best at in the fleet I wasn't very good at it.

I have over 1.4 million fleet credits as I donated to the fleet on a consistent basis. I would prefer a Fleet that is T3 or higher on their Star base. I'm not really big into Role playing. I was the 2nd in command of the fleet when we decided to disband and was in control of setting the projects for the Star base and Embassy . So if any fleet who is looking for some one with STO command experience I have that, but I don't require or expect a command position. I fully expect to start at the bottom and work my way up through the ranks on a fleet.

If any fleets are interested in having me join their fleet please Pm here or contact me in game at Rip@gt86
Post edited by gt86 on

Comments

• dentariidentarii Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey, you should look into joining the UFP. We're a large Star Trek gaming community, but despite this we're still a very tight knit community. We run a large variety of events every week so that everyone gets to do what interests them most. Also, don't worry if you're a bit rusty, We'll help you ease back into it!

We've also recently updated our website: www.ufplanets.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Edit: Tier 5 Starbase. Many opportunities for fleet roles and rank advancement. ;)
    Dentari.png
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dear GT,

I would like to throw our fleet as one of your choices. We are Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com. We are an 18+ Tier IV fleet (Embassy/Dilithium Mine fully completed) with mature members that still know how to have fun. We are a very community based fleet and every member of the fleet has a voice. Because we are very community based registration through our website is required now to join but TeamSpeak 3 is still optional, though we do encourage its use.

We usually have enough players on to fill at least two STF's at any given time, we've also been known to fill a 20 man Fleet Action just by ourselves. If you do decide to join us you come to us at a very exciting time, we just restructured the fleet and ranking system to make for a better gaming experience. There are no true times you need to be on but we do ask our members to log into the game at least once every 60 days to know that you still play the game and are interested in the fleet. We feel this is both fair and reasonable. We are starting to setup a role-play section as well as PvP for those interested but neither is required if you're not into that. Promotions in the fleet are based on total contributions to holdings and access to all provisions stores starts at just 100,000 total contributions.

Be sure to visit our site and check our www.libertytaskforce.com/aboutus page to get to know more about what we stand for. Again, our fleet is only 5 months old so that should give you an idea of the organization level of this fleet. We have so much more planned for this fleet. We also have a KDF fleet with a cross faction chat. No we don't care what ship you fly or what you put in it. If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and/or friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Take care and hope to see you in space!

Beat Regards,
    -Grayfox
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. If not have a great day :)

We have a Facebook page and twitter.

I am only on at weekends during term times as I am in university, there are many other players online that use our raidcall chat server, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have plaid since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Only 1 teenager in the fleet, but they are welcome)

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 166 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave. It?s also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet, you can contribute and be as involved as you like, so if you only log to do a quick mission or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)

@splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)
    Regards,

Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
    Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:

@dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
    @kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
    @splashash - Romulan Ambassador
    @ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
    Fleet Admiral Davian Thule.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We are one of the only active mature +30 fleets out there. Check us out if you have a moment. We have no egos and lots of pie

TOSFLEET.COM