test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF Honor Guard is Recruiting

jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
edited November 2013 in New Romulus
KDF Honor Guard is recruiting new applicants. We are a Bi-Faction fleet, Fed side has a fully completed SB, Embassy, and Mine. KDF side are the proud owners of a T5 SB, Fully Completed Embassy, and a Dilithium Mine waiting to proceed with it's T3 Upgrade. We have both casual and more hard core players in all disciplines of the game PVE, PVP, NWS, STF's etc. We have our own chat channel to help with communications between the two factions. Please note...we are a NO VOICE CHAT fleet. All communication takes place through in-game type chat clients. If you are interested, please fill out an application here and one of our fleet officers will be in touch in game!
STOP THE
tacofangs wrote: »
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Post edited by jam062307 on

Comments

• Options
    jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We started our T3 Mine Upgrade today, still lots of opportunity to contribute and get in with a great community!
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • Options
    maliusnightmaliusnight Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As a proud member of KDF Honor Guard I officially Bump this thread!

If your looking for an active, knowledgeable, fleet look no further.

KDF Honor Guard /FED Star Fleet MACO

Enjoy the Dyson Battle Zone? We run groups in it every day.

Enjoy STFs? We run'em all ground or space. Been meaning to finish All the elites for the title? No Problem.

Keep in mind the Spire completion is coming up. The new Elite Fleet tac consoles are going to be best in slot.

Click the Link above My Fellow KDFers!