test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Things I'd like for the game

mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
A separate volume slider for the ambient sounds that ships make e.g. Tholian ships, ships with borg parts, breen set parts

the nebula's console. eliminate or drastically reduce that net effect when activated that messes with fps.

The pink dilithium beams in the fleet dilithium mines from the special projects. maybe make them blue for fed and red for kdf? I don't like pink >:)

Completely remove the Mudd is closing up shop thing from the game.

Once upon a time my BOFFS walked when I walked. Now they do this shuffling shambling thing. Wish they'd walk again.

Enable any greyed out "skips" in the episodes.

Epohh fields on new Romulus. a group of patrolling romulans standing right on top of each other. Needs to be fixed.

Romulans kits at embassy. More variety then just 1 per profession.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh, yes, please shut Mudd up. I'll have just entered Sirius Block and he'll pop up running his mouth when I hadn't even had anything to do with him. It's annoying.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...