test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jessica's Outlaws

lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Now allied with the Kirtang Pirates! Hosts of Kirtang Pirate Radio!\

There are plenty of Fleets for all the good little Federation soldiers and diplomats. But what about the rest of us? What about those that live on the edge? What about... the Outlaws? For them there's Jessica's Outlaws!

"We've done the impossible... and that makes us MIGHTY!" - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

The Outlaws are the ones sent in where noone else will go. The Outlaws get the jobs noone else believes can be done.

In the tradition of great Outlaws of the past; the Comancheros, the Hole-In-The-Wall Gang, Jesse James, Butch Cassidy & Sundance, The IRS (wait!... what??) Jessica's Outlaws OWN the night and the stars! Few rules, good company and folks who'll have yer back when it counts.

If you're in to starched uniforms, salutes and sticking your pinky out when you drink your tea we're probably not the Fleet for you.

But if you value Freedom and Liberty, good times and comrades... then look to Jessica's Outlaws

WHAT WE OFFER: A friendly group of "outlaws" and "scofflaws" who will have your back. Fun and adventure in the black. Few rules (but the ones we have are enforced).

WHAT WE ASK: Respect for others, common courtesy, a willingness to participate (but we understand you have your own game to run as well) and a willingness to contribute to the Fleet (otherwise we don't get built up and noone gets any Fleet goodies).

We have no set playtimes and we understand that RL takes precedence. We are a new fleet so the Fleet properties are still in the early stages (but that just means more opportunities to earn Fleet Creds) but we are growing fast. We do now have a Fleet website (http://legendsofstarfleet.enjin.com/) and hope to be putting together some Fleet activities soon. All in all a fun bunch and a place to grow. We have members that have been with STO since Beta and have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share in all aspects of the game. So come check us out and see if YOU are, in fact, an Outlaw...

"The difference between a criminal and an outlaw is that while criminals frequently are victims, outlaws never are. Indeed, the first step toward becoming a true outlaw is the refusal to be a victim." - Tom Robbins

When a person is denied the right to live the life they believe in, they have no choice but to become... an Outlaw.

In game email Rebecca@firefox3178 or Leonov@lomax6996

Now allied with the Kirtang Pirates! Hosts of Kirtang Pirate Radio!
*STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
Post edited by lomax6996 on

Comments

• Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Someone is a little swooned by Mal me thinks.

I think you'd get a kick out of this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6Ibz31DtE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9R6Ibz31DtE
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Oh, I am, indeed, a HUGE Firefly fan heheheh... thanks for the link. :P
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Jessica's Outlaws are welcoming new recruits with open arms... for info see OP :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Just a "Bump In The Night" :P
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Anyone else miss Mr. Bumpy? :P
  • Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A free bump, and best wishes to your fleet.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thanks, Astro! Give us a shout when in game! Just to say HI :P
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Here's a purple nurple bump
  • Options
    vashfan17vashfan17 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi, I'm totally new to MMOs and STO. I'm trying to sort the whole "fleet" thing out (and will need a lot of help to start with). How many people are in it and when you usually play? How old are you guys? My schedule is kind of crazy, and I'm not sure how much I can dedicate on a regular (weekly) basis to this game; some weeks may be a lot and other weeks (or possibly a month or two might be close to nil).

I'm mostly looking for a group to hang out with when I can find time to play and who will give me pointers about how all the stuff in the game works. People to talk to and seek advice from. Right now I don't care much about Tiers and stuff (possibly because I have no idea what that is all about anyway). I'm still working my first character through the Romulan episode arc and desperately fighting the urge to make other characters before I finish doing that (and it is a lot of learn as I go). I don't know what I can contribute or how yet (again, I don't really understand how that part works). I don't want to get tied up in worrying about it or feeling like I have to get online and do my "job" because I'm afraid at that point the game will stop being fun and become work.

I'm reading a lot of fleet descriptions and trying to figure out what each fleet is about, but a lot of it is still confusing to me.

I'm:
    • Over 40
    • Not offended by foul language, but also don't think that four letter words are the subjects, verb, adjectives, and adverbs, that belong in every sentence. I don't want to feel like I have to watch what I'm saying all the time - a profanity or two has been known to slip my lips when I can't find the right &%$#@! button or my ship blows up.
    • Someone who is not proficient with nor particularly enjoys "text speak"
    • Someone who expects to enjoy a certain amount of role play, but who also likes flying around blasting stuff and story arc
    • Someone who gets disgusted at min-maxing builds and such after a certain point. Instead, I'm going to be more interested in maneuvering on the screen and the use of tactics and how to approach the mission/problem rather than trying to overcome all obstacles with Build.
    • Probably more interest in PvE than PvP (having had to learn what those abbreviations mean) because I like cooperatively achieving goals rather than achieving them over a teammate.
    • Assuming that Team Speak and Mumble are some kind of application which allows people to use headsets to actually talk to each other but I don't know for sure.
    • Not a hard-core Trek nut, but grew up on TOS and TNG. I've always had a thing for Romulans (don't know if it was the cloaking thing or the fact they weren't the Klingons that everyone else seemed to like or what). However, I have not made a formal background for my character b/c I didn't want to get anything "wrong."
    • Will probably end up making several characters because in other non MMO RPG and video game settings (EX: Skyrim), that's what I tend to do. I kind of expect to have a Klingon-Romulan, a UFP-Romulan, a KDF person or two, and probably a UFP character in order to play with builds, story arcs, etc.
    • Not interested in a fleet that's going to be here one minute, gone the next;
    • Not sure how interested I'm going to be in fleet rank structures, etc.
    • Interested in the Episode story arcs for the game.

Anyway, your post caught my attention and I'd like some more information/am potentially interested so I figured to give you a shout out. I'm not sure what you mean by no rules, etc. I also think the outlaw concept will work better form one of my other character ideas that I plan to do. (I told you that I like making characters, didn't I?) I figured I'd get on your radar anyway though.

Thanks for listening.
    t/p/o T'Valix (Male Rom-Fed Science in Federation Assassins)
    t/p/o Kontovar (Male Lethean Engineer in Imperial Assassins)
    t/p/o Mira (Female Rom-KDF Tactical)
    t/p/o Kreela (Female Ferengi Science in United Solar Legion)
    t/p/o Star-Astra (Female Alien-Fed Tactical)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Jessica's Outlaws have returned! We're back in the Black! Like the Artist Formerly Known as Prince who is known as Prince again... we're the Outlaws, once more!

Do you aim to misbehave? Come check us out! All info in the original post is still accurate. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Aim to misbehave with the Outlaws ;)
  • Options
    optimusjuiceoptimusjuice Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Bump,Bump,Bump it Up?

Are you still recruiting?! And a reasonably small contingent? I'm looking for more Robin Hood and his merry men, less North Korea.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Bump,Bump,Bump it Up?

Are you still recruiting?! And a reasonably small contingent? I'm looking for more Robin Hood and his merry men, less North Korea.

We are, indeed, still recruiting. And more "Merry Men" less "North Korea" is an excellent description heheheh! :D. Email me ingame if you're interested - Leonov@lomax6996 (Fed) ... Keth@lomax6996 (KDF) ... Q'Pla!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Aim to misbehave with the Outlaws
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Come be an Outlaw!