test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reward Pack Question

the7thof9the7thof9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Academy
If I buy a ship for tons of ec, unpack it, and hate it, can I put it back in to a reward pack?
Post edited by the7thof9 on

Comments

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I don't believe there's any way to repack reward box items, unfortunately. Once they're unpacked, you can use them, let them sit in your ship roster, or dismiss them, but unfortunately, can't repack them to re-sell.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • the7thof9the7thof9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I hope it's not the case, but that is a potential problem with the 100,000,000 ec I plan to spend on the Jem HEC.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,295 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well there's pretty much a 0% chance that you won't like it.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • chroma01chroma01 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You can always buy the reward box, transfer a copy of your character to the Redshirt server, and open it there to test it.

If you like it there, you'll like it on Holodeck. If you *don't* like it, then your Holodeck character can just resell the reward box!