test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Klingon Missions to Review

So as everyone knows the search condition of the foundry makes it extremely hard to find missions to play that aren't grinders/exploits, especially on the Klingon side. It's been hard trying to find a good Klingon mission to play and review for a while now so I'm hoping the community can help me find some good ones that are out there.

Here's a list of what I've played and reviewed on the Klingon side so far:

-Revo's Klingon Series
-Hero of the Empire
-A New Breed of Warrior
-Dead Men Tell No Tales
-Time the Enemy
-The Grail of Kahless
-General Rebellion

So if anyone has played or authored any good Klingon missions out there, let me know the name of it in this thread. Preferably I'm looking for missions to play that haven't been spotlighted yet since those get a pretty good deal of reviews right now, and its easy for people to find those missions, compared with others.
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    One KDF mission that still sits particularly well with me is "Survival Must Be Earned by malize". You can view my review here, but I recommend you to read it after you've played it.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • donperkdonperk Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't believe anyone has reviewed the KDF mission "The Sins of the Fathers" yet.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You could do my mission "Diplomacy in the Gamma Quadrant". It's not a new mission though.

I remember a series about Gorn, but not the exact name.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Give me a couple more months. :D
  • realmalizerealmalize Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    thanks stoutes!

Also "Grapok in the Generals Lung" and "Legend of the Inspector General" are other KDF missions by malize you can check out.
    foundry_banner1.png
  • stormcrow704stormcrow704 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Try these missions for KDF

The Freebooter's Gambit
    The Raven and the Marionette
    What Matters Most