test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Episode ideas

ctrounds1ctrounds1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I have a suggestion of a new Episode for game play. My suggestion is that there should be a series in reference to the Expanse. Specifically, it will be a beginning of forming an alliance with the Xindi, and from the threat of the Gaurdians, which the story can be based on the continuation ofSTAR TREK: ENTERPRISE Season 3 and 4. Since, our game play should be about 300 to 400 years into the future of when Cap. Archer and the crew dealt with the Xindi in the Expanse, and form an alliance to defeat the sphere builders before they wiped out the universe. Therefore, there should be a new series called THE EXPANSE.
Post edited by ctrounds1 on

Comments

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    One problem with this concept (Which is, otherwise a good concept.)

According to those same episodes, the war with the Sphere-Builders takes place in the 26th Century, we've only just started the 25th.

Plus, we've just launched the Enterprise-F; we've still got -G, -H and -I to go before we get to the Enterprise-J that fought the Sphere Builders in the final battle that Daniels took Archer to see. And I don't think even Starfleet could go through them that fast...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    According to those same episodes, the war with the Sphere-Builders takes place in the 26th Century, we've only just started the 25th.

Plus, we've just launched the Enterprise-F; we've still got -G, -H and -I to go before we get to the Enterprise-J that fought the Sphere Builders in the final battle that Daniels took Archer to see. And I don't think even Starfleet could go through them that fast...
    Whilst true...

In some of the Federation Episodes we go back in time and fight TOS style. What's stopping us from going forward in time and fighting Daniels style? Maybe some ground based episodes (inside the Enterprise-J and / or spheres). As a reward, a couple of Duty Officers, and a Bridge Officer (excluding Aquatics; not practical).
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I want to see the xindi and the sphere builders return, but lets leave the expanse or we go in danger of just repeating old stories. have them come up with a new way to attack us.
  • isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ctrounds1 wrote: »
    I have a suggestion of a new Episode for game play. My suggestion is that there should be a series in reference to the Expanse. Specifically, it will be a beginning of forming an alliance with the Xindi, and from the threat of the Gaurdians, which the story can be based on the continuation ofSTAR TREK: ENTERPRISE Season 3 and 4. Since, our game play should be about 300 to 400 years into the future of when Cap. Archer and the crew dealt with the Xindi in the Expanse, and form an alliance to defeat the sphere builders before they wiped out the universe. Therefore, there should be a new series called THE EXPANSE.

The battle between the Fed, with Xindi members, including the Enterprise J took place in a possible future where the Sphere builders were not defeated during Enterprise. That future won't take place exactly as we (briefly) saw.

That being said, there could still be some inclusion of them fighting somehow, on a different plan. I'm suprised there isn't more on the Temporal Cold War.

But if you have an idea, best check out The Foundry! Someone might have already done it and if not, you can write it yourself :).
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That being said, there could still be some inclusion of them fighting somehow, on a different plan. I'm suprised there isn't more on the Temporal Cold War.

But if you have an idea, best check out The Foundry! Someone might have already done it and if not, you can write it yourself :).

I forget the name of it, but there's a very good trilogy of KDF Foundry missions based on the Sphere Builders and the Na'kuhl making another try to conquer/destroy the universe.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...