test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starbase Interiors

bond85bond85 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Fleet System and Holdings
hey guys,

Wonder if im just being silly but im hoping we can get the interior with chairs/tables soon but we have levelled to tier 2 and still no special project. was this just a limited time project and I have to wait?

Thanks
Bond
Post edited by bond85 on

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,994 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    the vanity projects are limited time only
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
      edited October 2013
      They will be back eventually. Chances are that all previous vanity projects will be available during the Winter Event.
    • Options
      vermatrixvermatrix Member Posts: 335 Arc User
      edited October 2013
      starkaos wrote: »
      They will be back eventually. Chances are that all previous vanity projects will be available during the Winter Event.

hope so because the dilithium mine special projects are being dumped in the game way too fast, one every couple of days now. it's impossible for small fleets to keep up if they want them. Think the only starbase ones I missed was tribbles and targs and the enterprise holo pics one. not too interested in those anyway though so no big loss there
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      lterlter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited October 2013
      It's better wait or just slot those who you and your fleetmates actually like and you're sure to want. Some special project are dumb and not worth the 200k dilithium, (well 160k if you have your T3 mine).

When the aesthetic projects returns in some events (like the last one for the winer event) you can choose from all projects and put only those you consider actually good-looking. Thats what we do in our fleet (we're not a small fleet but we dont buy dilithium for real money for upgrades, much less for aesthetic projects and there's no hurry in leveling up the sb since you can get all the fleet equip via public service channels...)