Install Arc
Options

Maintenance (September 30, 2013) [Complete!]

13»

Comments

• Options
    allarian210allarian210 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Strangely enough I never had any problems on my Romulan Dreadnought with Dual beam setup, I use Beam fire at will with it and only the cloaking shields module, works well for drawing the fire so the rest of my teammates don't die, and since he's an Engineer he survives quite well against the whole invasion. Although, I don't suggest drawing that much firepower without at least the Nukara Mk X set or the combo of 2 piece assimilated and elite fleet shields.

I did however have problems with any character of mine that wasn't an Engineer, except for the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier Romulan Tac. But then, she has the Jem'Hadar Mk XII set.
  • Options
    allarian210allarian210 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I agree on fixing the bug of tons of mirror ships, but reducing the number of rifts and mirror ships not firing on you when not attacked is overkill. The Terran Empire are enemies; of course they will fire on you!

no no, they're not stopping them from doing that, only making it more likely for them to target the entity as well, after all, it is an enemy as well, it should also fire on the Mirror Universe ships though, not just the players Prime Universe ships.
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited September 2013
    Don't thank them until you try it

Or

"I have a bad feeling about this"
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    whytewulf2020whytewulf2020 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    nenfis wrote: »
    After three years of play, and multiple days without playing because we always make revisions at the same time and after asking hundreds of times. DO NOT WANT TO COME TO WORKERS AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING, but can not perform the reviews 2 hours later or earlier?. It's not that complicated, just something that will not do.

And as a player I'm tired of those who claim to have patience and all that, I have paid for a service, and live in another part of the world I have the same right as others to get it and demand it.

If it affects you, perfect, but which affects us we only have the right to complain, but we know that we are ignored.

A greeting.

18. Interruption of Service

(a) PWE reserves the right to interrupt the Service from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance. You agree that PWE will not be liable for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
    (b) You acknowledge that the Service may be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of PWE, and PWE cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Services or your Account whenever you may wish to do so. PWE shall not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
    (c) PWE has the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Services as it sees fit in its sole discretion.
    (d) PWE is not be obligated to refund all or any portion of any Account fee (if any), by reason of any interruption of the Services by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraph (a) or (b).

Taken from PW ToS. I couldn't quickly find STO specific ToS. You'll probably find that it's less "being ignored" than it is "unreasonable to do"
  • Options
    lake1771lake1771 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    18. Interruption of Service

(a) PWE reserves the right to interrupt the Service from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance. You agree that PWE will not be liable for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
    (b) You acknowledge that the Service may be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of PWE, and PWE cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Services or your Account whenever you may wish to do so. PWE shall not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
    (c) PWE has the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Services as it sees fit in its sole discretion.
    (d) PWE is not be obligated to refund all or any portion of any Account fee (if any), by reason of any interruption of the Services by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraph (a) or (b).

Taken from PW ToS. I couldn't quickly find STO specific ToS. You'll probably find that it's less "being ignored" than it is "unreasonable to do"

QQ CUE CUE Kew kew koo koo keu keu kue kue Q.
  • Options
    roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
    edited September 2013
    I just went into a normal with my Alt (BOP it Jem Mk XI) and died within a minutes because of the number of hits i was taking.

OMG! That's horrible. Are you alright now? Is your ship okay?

Did you calm down with a cookie and a glass of milk, after that traumatic experience?
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    roxbad wrote: »
    OMG! That's horrible. Are you alright now? Is your ship okay?

Did you calm down with a cookie and a glass of milk, after that traumatic experience?

No need to be snarky.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    nenfis wrote: »
    After three years of play, and multiple days without playing because we always make revisions at the same time and after asking hundreds of times. DO NOT WANT TO COME TO WORKERS AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING, but can not perform the reviews 2 hours later or earlier?. It's not that complicated, just something that will not do.

And as a player I'm tired of those who claim to have patience and all that, I have paid for a service, and live in another part of the world I have the same right as others to get it and demand it.

If it affects you, perfect, but which affects us we only have the right to complain, but we know that we are ignored.

A greeting.

If you have, as you say, been playing for three years, and have asked "hundreds" of times for patch times to be changed.

Then you should know by now that they're not going to change. Therefore, your complaints about being a "paid customer" are moot - you already know when maintenance happens, and are continuing to pay in full knowledge of that fact.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    ryftlordryftlord Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I can only remember seeing the bug once. I assume just got lucky.
    Ja'kreen - "The Laughing Vulcan"
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game and in the Crystalline Cataclysm queues!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.