test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Selling low tier Federation Fleet

jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Earth Spacedock
I have sole ownership of a low tier Federation fleet that I am looking to sell. The overall details are below, and please respond below or PM me in game (@jjdez) if you want to know more or take a look around.

Starbase (Tier 2, 4000xp)
-Military (Tier 2, 37,760xp)
-Engineering (Tier 1, 28,010xp)
-Science (Tier 1, 27,760xp)

Dil Mine and Embassy have nothing done.
Post edited by jjdez on

Comments

• Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    A caution...

From the forum rules:
    Sales and Trading
    You may not create posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote, advertise and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, the purchase, sale and/or trade of any account, character and/or other game asset for out of game assets.

Let's be clear about this not being a trade for out of game assets...
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jjdez wrote: »
    I have sole ownership of a low tier Federation fleet that I am looking to sell. The overall details are below, and please respond below or PM me in game (@jjdez) if you want to know more or take a look around.

Starbase (Tier 2, 4000xp)
    -Military (Tier 2, 37,760xp)
    -Engineering (Tier 1, 28,010xp)
    -Science (Tier 1, 27,760xp)

Dil Mine and Embassy have nothing done.

<Insert typical "look how I can flaunt forum rules and how long I've been here" forum signature here> :rolleyes:
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There is a grey area, which is the only reason why I have not removed the thread altogether. Real world cash deals are no-no's. In-game trades are not, AFAIK.

However, we won't be discussing them here and I've decided to close the thread to make sure that we don't. Anyone who wants to contact the OP in-game can figure out how to do it.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.