test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So How Many Toons are You running Crystalline Cataclysm on??

newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
I know a freak of nature with mental problems:P Or in 14 days to have SERIOUS mental problems, who is running this on 60 TOONS!!:eek:

60 x 50k = 3 million

Even though I have 25 lvl 50 toons I am capping myself to only run 5 through this madness - and its only 5 that have not reach T5 Tholian rep.

So how many toons will you run this on?
Post edited by newromulan1 on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have not run it on any. The first time around I ran it on 2: my main Fed and my main KDF. If I bother to do it next time around it will probably be with those 2, and maybe my main Rom too.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm restricting to 3 kdf slaves and 1 fed mastermind. Though if I do get my other slaves to max level I would get them in the next time the event rolls around.

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • artfulmerkageartfulmerkage Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am running it on 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Valdus | Charn | Costello | Typhus | Thyran
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited September 2013
    I am running it on 4.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that 3-4 will be the avg - I know there are probably not many who will do over 10 toons.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Considering I only actually have one toon...
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • artfulmerkageartfulmerkage Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that 3-4 will be the avg - I know there are probably not many who will do over 10 toons.

I concur. Although I would do it on 5 if I had a fifth to work with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Valdus | Charn | Costello | Typhus | Thyran
  • timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So far only one, my fed main.I don't care much about maxing my other toons.
    Considering the reward is a pretty awesome sci doff I am thinking about running my Rom Sci through it, too.
    She might even be more successful at it, because she flies a T'Varo torp bomber and can avoid mirror aggro pretty well I suspect. :D
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    One, my Tac Romulan. I don't really need the Dilithium, but the marks will come in handy :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    All of them, which is 5. I'll get 250k dilithium total from the big bonus then an extra 70k from running it all 7 days after the project is over. Since the single shard one gives 2k per.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    10. Honestly. 4 KDF, 1 Fed-Rom, 1 KDF-Rem and 4 Feds.
    The dil goes straight to fleet projects, as does the fleet marks (obviously) and I'm alternating the rest of the marks as I go for those not yet at max rep.
    I'd already completed it last time on 6 of the toons so got a nice boost for them before starting the new project. The end prizes are totally worth it.

I should point out that I'm only DOFFing with my 10 toons during the event so it's not a big hardship timewise.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Seven here...

...oh geeze, I just realised I'll be doing ce 98 times...

...then the rest for the fleet marks....

-shudder-
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    4 right now. I have another eng alt bank that technically could run it, but he's a mess and needs a massive overhaul. Don't really want to get into any fights with him or take the time to fix him properly. What can I say, I'm lazy sometimes. :P
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited September 2013
    10. Honestly. 4 KDF, 1 Fed-Rom, 1 KDF-Rem and 4 Feds.
    The dil goes straight to fleet projects, as does the fleet marks (obviously) and I'm alternating the rest of the marks as I go for those not yet at max rep.
    I'd already completed it last time on 6 of the toons so got a nice boost for them before starting the new project. The end prizes are totally worth it.

I should point out that I'm only DOFFing with my 10 toons during the event so it's not a big hardship timewise.

If I was 100% sure to make it every single time and in less than 10 min then I would do 10 as well - that's almost 2hrs of just CC - and I limit myself to 2hrs a day in game max - and I still have doffing to do.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Six. I've got six level 50s who have ships equipped for combat, so I'm doing it on all of them this time. Last time I got lazy and only finished on one. We'll see how it goes.
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I know ppl that have 21 toons, so do the math
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I run it with all my chars, IE 5 (not including a low level rom, and a very low level ferengi mule).
    That will be 250K dil, and once the dil market come back to an honest trade, I can make up to 2500zen (including my own dil I already have). That's a ship pack, so, thanks Cryptic !
    Or maybe 25~ keys. I'll see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    seven here aswell...did it already 14 times, so 84 to go
    Go pro or go home
  • alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Running it on 4 here. 2 FED (Engi & Sci), 1 ROM (Tac) & 1 KDF (Engi). I couldn't imagine doing it on more than that, especially with certain people in PUGs who attack the mirror ships and aggro them ALL onto the group before we can take down the entity...
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I started doing it with just the sci chars (for the DOFF) but it goes so fast on normal difficulty that I decided to do it with all of them.
  • ooiueooiue Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    All 17 over here

Luckily, three are on my alt account, so I can run three simultaneously and do the remaining 14 independantly

Svaes time :)
    Play my missions on Holodeck!
    Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
    Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
    Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    None. While I did the previous one twice for the Crystal non-combat pet and wanted the trophy which I thankfully got, a purple gravimetric doff is not that impressive. It sounds like the devs wanted to tide us over until the Featured Episode was complete.
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    One, my Tac Romulan. I don't really need the Dilithium, but the marks will come in handy :D

Same here, I'm up to 270k dil ore now..... I already accumulate the stuff faster than I can refine it, another 50k ore will just be more sitting around waiting to be refined. 500FM are okay.... I already have nearly 2000FM just hanging around..... another purple DOFF is nice.... don't really need much of this anyway, so I'm just doing it, to do it.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Could do it on 10, but the other level 50 toon purely exists as an engineering BOFF trainer and I really didn't care badly enough to get anything for that one.

Still, I'm going almost pure fleet marks (except on one toon) for the entire event, so I'm looking at about:

660,000 dil or so
    About 17,000 FMs

Mind you, that's 9 toons, with full rewards from the event, plus normal rewards for playing a CE (those numbers are estimated around running a CE normal but not on mark event), and also getting 1 extra shard for the 7 days or so after I finish the main project.

I am gonna be running the CE 189 times total.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am doing it 3 times. That's enough.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    I know ppl that have 21 toons, so do the math

I know people with well over 80 toons....

Nope, not doing the math on that lol
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    on 22 toons
    GwaoHAD.png
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    15, all KDF/KDF-Romulans with Easy-Mode CE, thats quick and a good excuse to grind up the tholian reputation on my remaning chars, since i usually grind such stuff only on my most valued chars (at the moment:Two).
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have reduced my characters down to just 5, so trying to run them on all of them.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2013
    Just my 3 level 50's!!! I'll do the rest only if we ever get the Event in the future.... as for now...

I'll be capping at 3 x 50K = 150K Delithium... still not bad enough!! :)
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm running it on 8, only 2 of which I play the wider game with any regularity.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]