test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendly Fire not so Friendly

gostdajtinkgostdajtink Member Posts: 23 Arc User
STF's and the like put Klingon and Federation ships on the same side to fight a common foe. Typically this is a smooth experience on my part until today. During the Crystaline Entity Event, the non-alligned ships on my team began firing their Subspace Integration Circuits. Cool I thought, that should keep the Mirror ships at bay. Little did I know that it also affected me until my screen went dark, I stopped moving, and my weapons went offline.

So feedback: Do not allow "enemy" fire while on the same team. Thanks!
Post edited by gostdajtink on

Comments

• rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    STF's and the like put Klingon and Federation ships on the same side to fight a common foe. Typically this is a smooth experience on my part until today. During the Crystaline Entity Event, the non-alligned ships on my team began firing their Subspace Integration Circuits. Cool I thought, that should keep the Mirror ships at bay. Little did I know that it also affected me until my screen went dark, I stopped moving, and my weapons went offline.

So feedback: Do not allow "enemy" fire while on the same team. Thanks!

They added Subspace Integration Circuits to randomly pop up in a phase for CE, along with gravity well and the rift that spawns the mirror ships, so it's not you're team mates. It was added last patch for event. In a way, i kinda like it. There should be more environmental hazards in my opinion.

Hope that helps :)

EDIT: on a side note, you can still get hit by friendly tricobalt mine and torpedo splash damage, and you can get hit with friendly plasma fire from high yield plasma torpedoes.
  • gostdajtinkgostdajtink Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So first it was the crazy mirror spawns yesterday and today the CE gets Subspace Circuits? Here I thought folks found a new way to beat the spawns.

Maybe they will give the CE a plasma lance and the borg invisa-torp too.:P
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So first it was the crazy mirror spawns yesterday and today the CE gets Subspace Circuits? Here I thought folks found a new way to beat the spawns.

Maybe they will give the CE a plasma lance and the borg invisa-torp too.:P

Keep them coming! I'd like to see the CE even hit me with a phaser lance. It already can't hit the side of a barn with an anomaly!

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!