Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (September 26, 2013) [Complete!]

2»

Comments

• aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Patch notes can be found here,

Speaking of which ...
    Our special Crystalline Entity Event returns at 10AM PDT!
    More details about this event will be posted on the site tomorrow morning when it starts.

Why can't you inform ppl a little earlier then right at the start of the event ?
    Who knows , some ppl might have a life and might want to turn things around to get in game to participate .
    But they can't do that , if they're kept in the dark .
    (also , new players might not have a clue , so cluing them in might also help ...)

Common sense . :)
    (I use it once a month ... . I find that it helps ! ;) )
  • noegenicnoegenic Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oh my the Lobi:D
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am quite interested in what's going to happen here. And sheesh, all of that... There's gonna be a LOT of completed Fleets and the like.
  • megtrekkiemegtrekkie Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    errrm question i thought this patch was all the science fixes on tribble that what i was waiting for any reason why thats not in this patch
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    megtrekkie wrote: »
    errrm question i thought this patch was all the science fixes on tribble that what i was waiting for any reason why thats not in this patch

Tribble is the Season 8 testbed now...

Anything that appears there, won't be released to the Holodeck till that Season Update goes live sometime in the next three months.

It's possible that some things might go to Holodeck from Tribble before Season 8 hits, but not likely.

Most Stuff (but not all) actually heading for the Holodeck, will be seen on Redshirt first, from now until Season 8 opens.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • revyremirevyremi Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Dooooooooom!!!!! :P

Sneak peek of the new project's rewards: 50,000 Dilithium Ore, 500 Fleet Marks, 250 Marks of your choice (Fleet, Omega, Romulan or Nukara), and a special Very Rare Duty Officer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

very nice

to day is a good day. lobi and CE event back, also cant wait til the carrier comes out. :D
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I want to be able to take my ship into Earth Space-Dock and see the docking clamps locking on.... even if I choose to see it happen once it was all worth the effort :P How bout we do that next :P ?

You have my support on the day all the current bugs are out of the game.
  • rblaher988rblaher988 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Sneak peek of the new project's rewards: 50,000 Dilithium Ore, 500 Fleet Marks, 250 Marks of your choice (Fleet, Omega, Romulan or Nukara), and a special Very Rare Duty Officer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

O.O This is exciting news!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trickster34trickster34 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for making Lobi account bound, this is excellent news, now to go do the CE event on my newer characters.
  • l30p4rdl30p4rd Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Account bound lobi, I see. Another 3 weeks of keep us busy while we wait grind ughhh !
    I have been away from the game for a week (burnt out) thought this might bring me back, it wont !
  • boltax2012boltax2012 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great news about the lobi crystals......many thanks for the change.

On another note.....is there any chance you guys could please take a look at the cure space elite problem.....lost count how many times ive entered a failed stf and had to take a ban to get out of it.
  • cyberpunk1977cyberpunk1977 Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is there likely to be a lot of server lag if everyone is doing CE event? or no more than normal?
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Awesome... and just when I thought Lobi were useless and just deleted an alt that had 69 Lobi... GRRR!!!

Oh well... now that it won't be bound to character anymore, I will proudly predict a wave of Monboshes lolol
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • omegashinzonomegashinzon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    very nice work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
    So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Good luck, have fun. Don't let the bad bugs bite :D:cool::P
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There is also a new bonus 1-shard project that becomes available only after completing the new rep project: 2,000 Dilithium Ore, 50 Fleet Marks and 35 Marks of your choice (Fleet, Omega, Romulan or Nukara). The old one will no longer be available to slot.

So we sacrifice 15FM from the old one for +2k dil ore. An nice upgrade ^_^
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Yay! Cool!

And thank you very (veryvery) much for the Lobi Changes!
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great patch, not only for fixing the single most glaring downside (by a massive margin) of the Lobi crystals, but also for having something new to strive for in the CE event, and not just copying the old one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • gazvickersgazvickers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    When will the full stats on the CCE be up fella
  • pilotab1pilotab1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I just wanted to add my thank you to the others. You made a great game even better today.
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited September 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Come on Bran let us have the info of the CE event - you have not gone back to bed have you??:P
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just another 2 hours, then I can start my Risa Torpedo Boat test run!
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.