test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with friend or foe KDF Mission.

tayhaaitayhaai Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Klingon Discussion
seems the gm's / dev's really do hate the empire. this is now the 2nd Klingon character ive made & always the same.
THINGS AINT WORKING!!!!! 1st it's the costume bug & now it's a mission that I cant continue & yet a dev/gm is not interested in solving the issue. it's now been a month since my 1st ticket raised on this issue.

has any 1 else had an issue with the KDF mission ''Friend or Foe''??

if so please help with this.
Post edited by tayhaai on

Comments

• timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited September 2013
    Exactly what is your problem with the mission? That might help get you some answers.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
  • tayhaaitayhaai Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    well ive completed the list of things to do in the mission such as go to rau penthe prison. do all I need to do there. speak to warfs son , go speak to warf & then after that I have to go back to warfs son & that's where it bugs. im at q'uonos & have spoken to warf, yet no button & no way i can contact k'mtar.
  • tayhaaitayhaai Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    restarted the mission for the 3rd time. seems to have done the job.
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just out of curiousity, are you a lifer, a gold subber, a silver or straight F2P'er?

I ask becuase Ive played this mission several times and never had an issue as a lifer, so was curiuos as to why some do have issues?
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Just out of curiousity, are you a lifer, a gold subber, a silver or straight F2P'er?

I ask becuase Ive played this mission several times and never had an issue as a lifer, so was curiuos as to why some do have issues?

For some reason I've had trouble with this before even as a gold member,
    and I've had to try several times to get it right.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • shuyoneshuyone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ima lifer and this happened to me on several charecters. I had to restart the mission several times to get it to advance properly. And its always after talking to worf, the problem is that once you get back to that last system the popup to continue wont come everytime.
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just had this problem myself. I don't restart, though - I've left Qo'Nos and returned at least once or twice before it pops back up again.
  • fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This mission does not end with a regular pop up button that starts the dialogue, as I remember, but there is a tiny button on the right side of your screen. You can activate it after leaving Rura Penthe, I think.
  • thorbee1thorbee1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    see the bugs still there, how you get by it