test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Experienced player seeking active UK based fleet

tamerethtamereth Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hi,

Recently starting playing again after a few months away and the small fleet I'm in is dead.
I've been playing on and off since beta and am now looking for a large active fleet, thats progressing well with it's starbase etc.

I live in the UK and play a couple of nights a week, i generally run group event's such as STF's. I fly an armitage with MK12 Mace gear etc and generally know what I'm doing. Willing to contribute as much as i can to fleet projects.

Get in contact if you have a fleet which might suit me / i might suit you.
Post edited by tamereth on

Comments

• Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We're not UK based but do have several UK players. We are Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com come check out our site and see if you like what you see. Also feel free to friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames or e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com thanks and take care.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    cehuscehus Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi Tamereth,

The UFP is a 11 year old UK based gaming community with a great deal of activity in all time-zones. We have a TS3 server which sees high levels of activity on a daily basis. I would say one of strongest selling points is our amazing events. We host one or two a day in UK and US time-zones on average, with more depending on our fantastic volunteer event staff. These events can consist of STFs, PVP, Roleplay, Mark grinding, Social events, events in older Star Trek Games or our quarterly UFPAC otherwise known as the United Federation of Planets Award Ceremony, which recognizes outstanding achievement within the fleet.

Another feature of the fleet which we are quite proud of is our well provisioned primary Federation Fleet, which all of it's holdings will be complete within 21 days. If you are looking to contribute to a Starbase that's still under construction, we have two additional tier 4 fleets for alt overflow that would greatly appreciate your potential contributions.

We have an extremely active player base with at least 20 members online at any time of the day. We peak at around 80 on weekends, with a current total of 821 members world wide.

If you are interested in learning more, check our newly designed website at www.ufplanets.com!
    If you have any questions for me personally, my in-game handle is @cehus. I should be on-line around 2300 or 2400 hours, UK time.

Good luck with your decision!

Signed,

Cehus
    Cehus.png
  • Options
    vadavianthulevadavianthule Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. If not have a great day :)

We have a Facebook page and twitter.

I am only on at weekends during term times as I am in university, there are many other players online that use our raidcall chat server, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have plaid since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Only 1 teenager in the fleet, but they are welcome)

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 166 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave. It?s also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet, you can contribute and be as involved as you like, so if you only log to do a quick mission or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
    Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)

@splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)
    Regards,

Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
    Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:

@dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
    @kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
    @splashash - Romulan Ambassador
    @ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
    Fleet Admiral Davian Thule.
    Kobayashi Crew.
    Dave@dangerousdave1701
  • Options
    anthonyc198anthonyc198 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Alpha Alliance Is Recruiting

We Are A Tier 2 Active Casual Fleet Where New Players Can Get Help,A Free Starter Ship Set & Activity Reward Of 1,000+ Energy Credits To Help Start Them Off.

We Have High Level Players & Experienced Members Who Will Help If They Can & We Accept All Levels To Our Fleet.

We Also Have A Website: www.Alpha-Alliance.webs.com With Fleet Rules,Game Guides,Tips & More.

If Anyone Is Interested Please Message Me Here Or Ingame: Anthony Cowley@anthonyc198
  • Options
    kailfreekkailfreek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi,

I found this thread while searching for UK players to join our fleet.

We are casual players but working very hard towards the tiers.

Feel free to PM me in game. Pretty sure im the only Kailfreak.

Cheers

K
  • Options
    rbatalla1977rbatalla1977 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi;

We are not a UK centric fleet but have a few players that are in your time zone. If you are looking for a small casual fleet, with no requirements and opportunity to grow, please consider joining our ranks. The 43rd Tactical Wing is a very small but active fleet. Our number one rule is "No Drama". You can be involved in any way you see fit. There is no requirements to join and all stores are open to all ranks. If you are looking for a fleet, but do not want to deal with all the politics and drama of larger fleets, please consider joining us.

Feel free to send a message or PM to @RBatalla. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Temporal Operations are recruiting. We are UK based with international Members. The Fleet has a tier 3 starbase, The mine is tier 2 with the final upgrade running to complete tier 3. The Embassy is just short of Tier 3 and the Spire upgrading to tier 2. We have Teampeak, facebook page and forum. We also run competitions when we have the resource.

We have fun whilst playing and allow you to play the game your way.

We offer events through the week, help with mission and reputation mark gathering. Drop me a pm in game T'Moro@Krilldarn