test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Azure Nebula Rescue trapped ships changed?

dafmeisterdafmeister Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Has something been done to alter the spawn rates of the different trapped ships in ANR? In the last three run-throughs I've done of the mission, we've had a total of 3 ships worth 3 or more points spawn: a Falchion in one game and two Ha'apaxs in another, with the third only giving us T'liss's and Dhelans. Needless to say, our final scores sucked (mid-teens) in all three compared to what I'm used to seeing (high mid-high 20s).

Romulan marks take long enough to earn as it is compared to Omega, given the lack of Elite Romulan STFs. I hope nothing's been done to further reduce the potential of ANR.
Post edited by dafmeister on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    No changes have been made.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think you just had bad luck. I've been on an Azure Nebula run in which only T'lisses spawned.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This mission and its sister mission the Vault are so inconsistent/worthless.

You would be better off having more difficult smarter enemies and just having to save the 4 ships before the timer runs out. As it stands IF you manange to do the mission to its full extent (due to pure luck) you get what 25 - 30 marks?

Make it a decent challenge with real rewards.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]