test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Ability to Make Romulan Missions "Will Not Be Returning."

kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Edit: Sorry, I guess a technically correct title would read the ability to designate a mission as Romulan, since I guess we can technically make a Romulan mission, sort of, by making a Fed Rom mission for a Fed Rom character. But, still...

In this thread, CrypticFrost kindly informed us:
"The ability to designate a mission as Romulan." This is the one exception mentioned above. I haven't written this one up because the powers that be have decided that it will not be returning. That it even appeared at all was a mistake,

I would like to now assemble a list of quotes from Dan Stahl from the past 4 or 5 months. So I need your help. Was this something that we were promised or was it specifically stated? I remember certain quotes from interviews, but I don't remember which ones.

Also, please comment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kirksplat on

Comments

• Options
    skyline475skyline475 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is quite a problem. I was really looking forward to continuing my Series on the Romulan side.... I guess this is just more proof that the powers that be don't really give two $h!t$ about the foundry authors.... -_-
    My Foundry Missions:
    The Wave Empire Series: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=279751
  • Options
    nagoraknagorak Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Why isn't it returning? Is it really that hard to implement a third faction check? I'm really surprised about this because I wouldn't really think it would be that hard to implement.
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We don't know anything yet, all we have is a comment by CrypticFrost (the QA guy) in reference to the option to select Romulan in the faction list that briefly made a buggy appearance. Unfortunately, right now we don't have much in the way of context.