test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Insurrection 2

jiitoljiitol Member Posts: 61 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Captain's Table (RP)
((A repost from a thread I started on my new Fleet's board))

"My fellow Rhiannsu, we have become despondent. We turn to others for answers and help when it is rit before our eyes what we must do!

We let a human clone brought up by Remans nonetheless rise up and become emperor while those we elected were murdered by them. A half human Romulan becomes empress and tears our people apart. Now we finally have a full blooded Romulan who names himself praefect, D'Tan, spouts reunification With the vulcans, yet does nothing to reunite our people? What of a new Senate? Do we have o say?

I ask you, are we Romulan, Remans, or Humans? WE ARE ROMULAN I SAY! The Federation's help is farce. The Klingons on our new world disgust me. Take Mo'Rihan as our own, we are no one's slaves. The Remans can remain, as they always have, as our backbone in the shadows. Now is the time to take what is ours! Reclaim our rich history for we are Romulan!"

The crowd that had gathered to listen to J'Tol had grown to over one hundred they had reached a feverish pitch. They were all chanting 'we are Romulan' as the republic's security forces came in to disperse them.

J'Tol retreated behind a tree where Kollik looked at him approvingly. "Well done commander" she sycophantishly intoned. The withered old crone actually looked sincere.

"It did go rather well at that. Perhaps the next speech should be in the command center." J'Tol said as activated the communicator on his wrist. "D'Vosh Mne, two to beam up"
Post edited by jiitol on

Comments