test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Good Offense (Rhi Space)

royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Slogging thru these Elachi beatdown missions and the threads here have been helpful. I've read the Rhi atmosphere thread and was looking forward to seeing how my Kestrel would do against these walkers.

Except I can't *get* there.

Managed to handle everything else the Elachi had, but I can't seem to do enough damage against the battleship. Level 36 Science, using shiny new Caustic Plasma DBB and MkVII Bio-Neural Warhead with Torpedo Spread I. I did manage to get it down to 50% hull (caught his pants down after firing the charge attack and lit him up with a full spread of Bio-Neural) and he launches those two support ships and proceeds to hand me my TRIBBLE.

Any suggestions?
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    In what way are you getting stuck? He heals faster than you can kill? He puts out more damage than you can handle? The junk the Control pet throws out? And (assuming you're flying a D'deridex at 36), you set up for broadsiding for forward-arc hits?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In what way are you getting stuck? He heals faster than you can kill? He puts out more damage than you can handle? The junk the Control pet throws out? And (assuming you're flying a D'deridex at 36), you set up for broadsiding for forward-arc hits?

I wish I was in a D'Deridex. This one is a shuttle mission, so as I said, I'm in a Kestrel. And yeah, I just can't do enough damage.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ??? Its been a while, but I could have sworn you get to fly your main ship for the space part, and its only when you go to atmosphere that the game auto-switches you to your shuttle.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,366 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I wish I was in a D'Deridex. This one is a shuttle mission, so as I said, I'm in a Kestrel. And yeah, I just can't do enough damage.
    There's your issue. You want to depart New Romulus in your ship; you'll automatically be transitioned to your Kestrel when you go into Rhi's atmosphere.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    There's your issue. You want to depart New Romulus in your ship; you'll automatically be transitioned to your Kestrel when you go into Rhi's atmosphere.
    ??? Its been a while, but I could have sworn you get to fly your main ship for the space part, and its only when you go to atmosphere that the game auto-switches you to your shuttle.

*facepalm*

Well, I guess I'm well-practiced for flying the Kestrel in the atmosphere portion now. ;) I knew there had to be something wrong.
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    *facepalm*

Well, I guess I'm well-practiced for flying the Kestrel in the atmosphere portion now. ;) I knew there had to be something wrong.

Yep, if you're giving a Monbosh hell in just your shuttle, those walkers are gonna think Wedge Antilles himself is after them. *chuckles*
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Yep, if you're giving a Monbosh hell in just your shuttle, those walkers are gonna think Wedge Antilles himself is after them. *chuckles*
    Laf, don't know about that, but I think when I chumped him with a full Bio-Torp spread thru his lowered shields, I heard the captain throw hisTac officer out of the airlock. ;)
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Laf, don't know about that, but I think when I chumped him with a full Bio-Torp spread thru his lowered shields, I heard the captain throw hisTac officer out of the airlock. ;)

"I can see my house from heeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee!!!!"