test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg MkXI set vs Borg mk XII

hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
Since this was getting ignored in the PvP forums, I decided to move it here.

Is there a difference in procs for the mk XI as opposed to the mk XII set? I heard from some guys that the procs on the mk XII set were 100% stronger and procced far more often than the mk XI set.

I know on paper the mk XII set is only slightly better, but is this proc thing true?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
Post edited by hereticknight085 on

Comments

• Options
    mustafatennickmustafatennick Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since this was getting ignored in the PvP forums, I decided to move it here.

Is there a difference in procs for the mk XI as opposed to the mk XII set? I heard from some guys that the procs on the mk XII set were 100% stronger and procced far more often than the mk XI set.

I know on paper the mk XII set is only slightly better, but is this proc thing true?

Hey there I don't own the mkXII set as I got one of mine from the old days where they weren't a fortune and dint require half your sole to acquire

I own the mkXI set and a MKX set the proc rate is identical from what I've seen(hour of stfs and CAP'N'SPLODEs)

The only difference I have seen is the heal on the mkXI is 2240 per tick and the heal on the mkX is 1860

Now when the mkX procs with that heal nothing can break through that sort of heal

So unless they have put something in place on the mkXII to make it superior then I want them to make the mkXIIomega set do things the mkX can't

Especially seeing as though the stats on the deflector only go up by 6 points between the two which is minimal at best unles of course your min/max which is fine I just have a wife and kids and can't afford to min max but wanna have fun :)
    ----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool: