test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to meet experienced players

xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Ten Forward
I have been playing for quite a while now and learned a great deal about the game. Partly things I've discovered myself, partly by talking with others and meeting experienced players. I notice when a player stays more than a year playing, they gain a knowledge you don't usually get without spending that time. I'm fascinated by STO and would like to learn more into the in-depth workings of the game from players who have spent over a year playing as I have.

Types of longtime players I am looking to meet:
- Players with in-depth knowledge into builds or have a specific area of the game they specialize in, like ground combat.
- Hardcore players who spend around 10-15 hours a day in game and have been playing for over a year. Are you a no-lifer? I'd like to meet you.
- Game 'Experts', if any such exist.
- Mentor players whose priority is teaching or helping others.
- Rich players who have over a billion in game ec or a million+ dilithium and either currently or have in the past controlled a segment of the exchange.
- Any player who knows something about the game not in common knowledge and are willing to share it with me in confidence.

If you are any of the above, please PM or mail me @xtern1ty and include a time and place in game we can meet. I appreciate your time and look forward to meeting you. Cheers! :)

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,537 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Feel free to pop into the "tenforwardforum" in-game chat and introduce yourself.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.