test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update! I am now able to commission Photonic Tac Officer from Lobi store!

romulanforcesromulanforces Member Posts: 41 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Just purchased the photonic tac officer from the lobi crystal store on 40% discount. I was able to load him in my list of candidates but the game won't let me commission him - message reads "You do not meet the requirements of this item". Now I'm stuck with an item I cannot use!

NOT HAPPY!!
RomulanCapital2154.jpg
Post edited by romulanforces on

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, it looks like this character of yours is Romulan. And the Wiki shows this as a Fed/Klingon item.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited August 2013
    So Klink-Roms and Fed-Roim can fly their ally's ships, get their DOFFS and BOFFS, do their DOFF Missions, even get referred to in game as Fed/Klink, but not get special DOFFS from Lobi stores? Again with the quality control issues Cryptic
  • theprophet8theprophet8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's really unfortunate for you, bought one yesterday and it worked perfectly fine for me though. Everybody seems to have different problems with their rommie characters, eg the omega and maco costume unlocks, they seem to work with female fed-roms but not with the male counterpart :D

Pls fix this Cryptic :D

ps: Don't get me wrong, beside all issues I still love this game ^^
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is this item only available to level 50+ characters? If so, there is the answer. Level 50 Romulans can't use friendly-faction-specific level 50+ items. Including ships, etc.

But if that is NOT that case, I can't explain it either.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited August 2013
    Just purchased the photonic tac officer from the lobi crystal store on 40% discount. I was able to load him in my list of candidates but the game won't let me commission him - message reads "You do not meet the requirements of this item". Now I'm stuck with an item I cannot use!

NOT HAPPY!!

KHG Photonic Tac with my KDF tac Reman

is your character lvl 50? there are some weird level requirements still to be sorted out for kdf characters and romulans, if level 50 you might file a ticket cause its obviously a glitch then.

hope you get it sorted out

btw
    armor for photonic officer
    shield for photonic officers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • romulanforcesromulanforces Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm playing a level 50 Romulan allied to Feds. If Cryptic can't fix this then I want my Lobi Crystals credited!!!
    RomulanCapital2154.jpg
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The problem is very much an issue with the Fed/KDF dicodomy. As mentioned by several others, rather than make the Romulans a full faction, they shoehorned Romulan players into one of the two primary factions. You can see it everywhere from special mission DOFFs to the unique BOFFs to Romulan teaming problems. They should have made the DOFFs and BOFFs that are unique and/or purchased such that they are Romulan Republic rather than a Fed/KDF "loaned" item/personnel. That is why I will not spend money on those items until it gets fixed post haste.
  • romulanforcesromulanforces Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Happy to say that the matter is now resolved and I can now commission the Photonic Tac Officer. Would be nice though if there was actually a Romulan version instead of having to have the Fed MACO.
    RomulanCapital2154.jpg
This discussion has been closed.