test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graduation Event

kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Hey fellows!

I would like to celebrate our recently graduated students AND other fellow PvP players by holding an event in-game and on BC TS at the same time.

The event will be held on 31th August (Saturday) at 23pm CEST a.k.a. 5pm EDT (please make sure with time zones, here is a site, that can help)!

The event will be held on BC TS (address: bootcamp.hgforces.hu:9988). There is NO password at all!

AND

The event will be held in game as well on the Starfleet Academy, in the middle of the garden (a.k.a. at the logo of Starfleet Command)

This event's purpose, first and foremost, to welcome our graduates and to assemble as many players as we can in-game and on the BC TS.

Second one is you to ask questions from me, Adm. Zenso'ji and Mimey in connection with the BC and its doings. (This will be done on the TS in speech)

Third purpose of the event is PvP'ing, naturally. In this case I would welcome some support of coaches to help me and the other 2 VAs in case of organising. (Coaches who are able to join this event and willing to aid with organising, please send me an e-mail you see below, thank you!)

Also the VA Council would like to provide the participants with a small gift of Duty Officer Mini-Packs (can be Standard / Reinforcements / Fleet Support / Gamma Quadrant, but will be randomly chosen for sending out through in-game mail)

To get your gift you have to show your presence on TS, also you have to show your @handle in your nickname, so we can save the handles to send out subsequently.

If you had any further question and/or problem, please feel free to contact me through e-mail kolln@hgforces.hu !

Hussar Guardian Forces
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kolln95 on

Comments

• Options
    drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations to all the students - we look forward to seeing you all in the q's proudly wearing your new titles soon!!

I would also like to thank Kolln for an awesome job he has come as VA of Registration & Attendance. It's not an easy task and he has been very dedicated from the start.

To all the coaches that gave of their time, we thank you. We could not do this without you.
  • Options
    christianmacchristianmac Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can Past graduates attend? I graduated the first one and we never did this.
    77TH FIGHTER SQUADRON
  • Options
    kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kolln95 wrote: »
    [...] I would like to celebrate our recently graduated students AND other fellow PvP players [...]

Obviosly yes, as I know there were not such a celebration after the graduation.

So we would be glad if you and other past-graduated players participated in.

Waiting in queues!

Hussar Guardian Forces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    truecyberaxetruecyberaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I didn't notice this until now, no one mentioned there would be a graduation ceremony, I'd have been there had I known.