test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Irony of PWE

darkphoxydarkphoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Just a few minutes ago I made a post about why I think reputation system is bad and within 1 MINUTE! that post was moved out of the forum like some sort of Conspiracy...

The Irony you might be asking yourself?

I can make a post they don't want to see and its shuffled away like a government prisoner within a minute, I put a ticket in about a serious game breaking bug or problem with my account and it takes 2 WEEKS! to get a badly worded email about how they are not going to help me or anyone else....

What do they have like 50 people working to forums to control the populace and 1 person handling tickets? lol

anyway, rant over, just wanted to share....

This post violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . Discussion of moderation actions are not allowed on the forums. All complaints about moderation should be submitted via the ticket system for PWE review. ~Bluegeek
Post edited by darkphoxy on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The ticket people are not the same people on the forums.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    darkphoxy wrote: »
    Just a few minutes ago I made a post about why I think reputation system is bad and within 1 MINUTE! that post was moved out of the forum like some sort of Consiracy...
    I heard your forum post was moved to the GW2 forum. Joke aside, your reputation post was moved to (wait for it).... the reputation subsection. Yeah I know it was unexpected.

Also, the moderators are not employed by PWE. They are not GM. They have nothing to do with your tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    not to mention they did not delete it, they moved it to the section where the DEVS who read about reputation would look....freaky I know. :eek:

and Ninjaed
    GwaoHAD.png
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Um ... actually it was simply moved to the appropriate sub-forum.
    You know, the one labelled "reputation".

Where conversations about the Rep system happen.

Maybe have a look around before going all Internet ragey.

Just a suggestion.
  • o1derfull1o1derfull1 Member Posts: 294
    edited August 2013
    I'm sorry to hear you suffer from Consiracy. I am glad that your rank is over, though. I assume that means you took a shower?

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
  • xeero187xeero187 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Your post was moved to the appropriate sub-forum, so you make a complaint post? Maybe the mods should make a thread complaining about you making a post in the wrong forum. Or maybe they should make a post calling you out for calling them out.
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    incoming warning for the OP looks like it is on it's way for mentioning anything to do with forum moderation :rolleyes: , I know as I did the same once and nothing to be done about it ;)
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Here's another irony... discussion of moderation is not allowed, so this thread is now closed.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.