test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free item not there

jinto2976jinto2976 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I don't see the free TOS uniform listed in the c store

I am logged in as a fed character and I don't own it already.

Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by jinto2976 on

Comments

• kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I didn't saw it either, it wasn't on my list of items on the store window, neither as "already purchased" nor as "buyable".

Also I'm sure I didn't bought it before.

However it was already available on the tailor for all my fed characters :confused:
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the command tunic if i recall is part of the TOS bundle, so it you got that as an account wide unlock i believe you already got this item.
  • jinto2976jinto2976 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I did not buy that. Maybe it was one of the Lifetime rewards at one point.

I logged into my free account and it was there.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There was an offer a while back, whereby certain costumes including the TOS ones were offered out to people for free as part of a promotion. Perhaps you got it this way.

I'm almost glad I bought this costume before and can't get it "for free" now.

Perhaps they are cutting out the middle man and just giving it to you if you log in during the time frame so that you don't miss out since they're having to do that for the "August 110" anyway it wouldn't surprise me.
  • jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Even if someone does own the tunic already, it should still show up on the Appearance list as "Unavailable."

I'm most intrigued by those who can't find the outfit (and the DS9 uniform from yesterday) in the C-Store...
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In most cases, if you claim a uniform with a code instead of through the C-store, it no longer appears in the C-store at all. I picked up both of these uniforms plus the TOS uniform and Wrath of Khan uniforms this way, and only the Wrath of Khan uniform still appears in the C-store.

If you bought it through the C-store, it should still be there, but both free costumes are ones that have been given away for free before. In the case of the DS9 uniform, so many times (lockboxes, lobi, websites, box sets) you almost have to actively try not to get it.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you don't see it, then check the Tailor. It is the only way for sure that you don't have the costume.