test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan/Reman/Tal shiar Ground sets?

grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Romulan Discussion
well we have romulan and reman space sets and a tal shiar deflector from a single mission but i think it would be pretty awesome if we could actually get a romulan themed ground set similar to the MACO/KHG ground sets though not really anti borg, and possibly obtainable through a featured mission arc like the jem hadar set?

just saying.
Post edited by grtiggy on

Comments

• Options
    ixboneheadxiixboneheadxi Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i say throw it in the rep system some how either with the romulan marks or a whole new rep, and unlock custome unlocks too for some romulan costums that look as bad TRIBBLE as KHG.

also off topic but is it just me or do the feds have the worst ground set costumes, yeah the maco looks cool, but the KHG looks all ceremonial and cool. i say we need a fed ground set that unlocks like a super formal costume
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    there is a romulan themed STF set in the works.
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tenkari wrote: »

like romulan STF gear or actual STF mission

either way good to know.
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    set as in gear like omega/khg/maco. but it will be tailored to be more for rommies (possibly even republic only.)

no other info has been released about it other than its currently being worked on, along with Rom EV suits.
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited August 2013
    Hmm 4 sets?

Romulan
    Romulan Republic Defender (or RRD), Adapted RRD (MACO), Converted RRD (KHG) & Omega

Federation
    MACO, Adapted MACO (KHG), Converted MACO (RRD) & Omega

Klingon
    KHG, Adapted KHG (Fed), Converted KHG (RRD) & Omega

Maybe even throw in a Tal Shiar Operative set that's the same for everyone.

As for the EV suits, the Klingon ones looked awesome the Romulan ones will surely be equally spectacular.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tenkari wrote: »

yes but that's what they say about most everything. could be a month, could be 3 years...

but at least "in the works" is better than "that's something we would like to do" which translates to that'll never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]