test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fed Characters need help with DS9 Uniform

chopper83chopper83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Okay, my human federation character seems to not have the DS9 as an option anywhere under uniforms. At the Tailor I can look at it, but it wants me to purchase the DS9 bundle to wear the uniform. I have not purchased it before and it doesn't show up on any of my federation characters. I'm just trying to figure it out before the time is up. I have followed the directions and I see lots of Fed uniforms, but no DS9. Please help!
:confused:
Post edited by chopper83 on

Comments

• bhthephoenixbhthephoenix Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Did you actually make the c-store purchase? If not do that. It should unlock the DS9 shirt. Note: This does not unlock the admiral uniform or the open jacket version. It will only unlock the DS9 shirt and the Next Gen combadge.

Unfortunately I can't be much help as I already purchased the DS9 uniform previously but since the price was dropped to zero there shouldn't be any reason it isn't available or doesnt function as if you had bought it previously.

if you have not purchased the shirt yet then go to the c-store to buy it rather than the tailor.
  • bhthephoenixbhthephoenix Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The DS9 shirt does not come with the DS9 Bundle. You are trying to equip something from the admiral uniform.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It all doesn't matter. The TNG split bottom pants have some nasty texture issues ever since LOR went live. So you can't get any genuine TNG/DS9/VOY uniforms.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • chopper83chopper83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Okay, theire seems to be some confusion, the option just is not their. The DS9 Uniform just does not show up under uniforms at all for me in the c-store. Its not a case of clicking on it and checking out, Its just not their as an option. I see all kinds of uniforms TOS, etc, just no DS9. My brother did it, no problem, Me, It's not even their.
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chopper83 wrote: »
    Okay, theire seems to be some confusion, the option just is not their. The DS9 Uniform just does not show up under uniforms at all for me in the c-store. Its not a case of clicking on it and checking out, Its just not their as an option. I see all kinds of uniforms TOS, etc, just no DS9. My brother did it, no problem, Me, It's not even their.

Then you probably already have it from something else, such as the Collector's Edition, or a reward pack.
  • drac0s65drac0s65 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I had the same issue. I didn't think I had purchased the uniform and went to get it with no options. Try going to the tailor and see if you can access it in the list of uniforms. That is where I ended up finding I actually had access to it already.
    Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON