test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about legacy Infected mission

angvstvsangvstvs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi all,

I have the old Infected quest still in my quest log. I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus. My understandable question is, can I complete that old quest and will it reward me with the Borg Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines Mk XI? Obviously, I can't solo the mission, so can I even I form a group to complete it? It is an interesting situation to say the least.
Post edited by angvstvs on

Comments

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Odds are no, I still has the Q event in my in progress logs but you can't do it anymore. If it allows you to run the mission odds are it will be the current up to date, and not reward you with the old rewards. But you never know I could be wrong, and after all this is only MO.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• aarons9aarons9 Member Posts: 961
    edited August 2013
    does it let you share the mission?
    [12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
    [12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
  • angvstvsangvstvs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't know...I never tried that
  • angvstvsangvstvs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Interestingly, when I completed Conduit, this old quest updated and is now on the ground portion....curious as to what will happen when I complete the ground mission and what reward will result...
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Had this mission complete just a few months ago. Problem is that even though you can complete it, there is no one to turn it into that I could find. Will see if I still have it or dismissed it and see if any contact in Battle Group Omega deals with it.