test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T4 shield regen not showing up

heizlueftaheizluefta Member Posts: 167 Arc User
Is the passive shield regen trait from rep system actually working ? Since last patch its the first time shield regen shows up on any of my ships. Till last patch it always only displayed 0/-1 ! Now im wondering if the passive shield regen should also show up there? I only get the 190 shield regen from my elite fleet shields displayed....but nothing more. Intended? Or more bugs....!?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    heizluefta wrote: »
    Is the passive shield regen trait from rep system actually working ? Since last patch its the first time shield regen shows up on any of my ships. Till last patch it always only displayed 0/-1 ! Now im wondering if the passive shield regen should also show up there? I only get the 190 shield regen from my elite fleet shields displayed....but nothing more. Intended? Or more bugs....!?

To put it mildly, it's a mess.

Pre-LoR you could at least get accurate shield regen numbers for certain shields (like borg shield), but not other shields (MACO shield).

Now, it doesn't appear to be factoring in much of anything.

I wish they would at least let us know in the patch notes that they are tinkering with this - instead its all just more mystery stuff without any properly working functionality.
  • Options
    heizlueftaheizluefta Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thats exactly what i think in most cases right now. Just nearly everything messed up in chaotic interference. They lost control of the game. Maybe its getting intelligent one day and fights back.....rise of the cryptic machine.....terminator will be a teddybear compared to that :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]