test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Um bug?

carbongripcarbongrip Member Posts: 0 Arc User
What is going on I just saw a romulan flying a long range science vessel at earth space dock! Someone please call an emergence patch! I wanted so bad to order my lieutenant tac officer to load quantum torpedoes in my Fleet Galaxy Class to fire and destroy the spy on that vessel!
Post edited by carbongrip on

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Romulans can fly T1, T2, T3, and T4 ships of their allied faction.

It just so happens there's a T4 Intrepid.

Stand down Red Alert.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    carbongripcarbongrip Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Romulans can fly T1, T2, T3, and T4 ships of their allied faction.

It just so happens there's a T4 Intrepid.

Stand down Red Alert.

What NO! This cant happen, whats the federation coming to? I got to beam down to starfleet command and take this up with them! NOOOOO!
  • Options
    assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    carbongrip wrote: »
    What NO! This cant happen, whats the federation coming to? I got to beam down to starfleet command and take this up with them! NOOOOO!

Shhhh, be quiet! It's the first stage of silently assimilating their Republic. SILENTLY!:D
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where have you been? Rom's get handed an ally ship when they do temporal Ambassador depending on thier faction.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Shhhh, be quiet! It's the first stage of silently assimilating their Republic. SILENTLY!:D

You've got it backwards. Clearly it's the initial stages of a Republic takeover. We plant commanding officers in their ships, one by one. Then once we have a large number of their ships plus our own, we strike at both the Federation and the Empire.

Just Romulans being Romulan. :cool:
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited July 2013

The fed is coming to giving away older basic free ships to fed aligned rommie factions players. The IC reason is something along the lines of the fed just being nice and pandering to the rommie republic as a potential ally....... the OOC reason is that the romulan ships selection is small as $h!7 and allows them to bolster the ship selection available to rommie players without creating a lot of new ships. That being said, even being fed aligned, my Rommie has NEVER flown a fed vessel... I like the WB's too much, though I do have an Ambassador Class I've never used.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jexsamx wrote: »
    You've got it backwards. Clearly it's the initial stages of a Republic takeover. We plant commanding officers in their ships, one by one. Then once we have a large number of their ships plus our own, we strike at both the Federation and the Empire.

Just Romulans being Romulan. :cool:

Indeed :cool:
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Problem, Federation?
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I just don't have the heart to tell him that the initial idea was to give all ships to the Romulans, including T5 ones...........oops! :eek: :P :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lol, I'm still debating the idea of tossing my Fed/Rom in an Excelsior refit, for a little variety.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"