test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AFKers...Sigh

ztempestztempest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Cryptic. Please. Consider doing something about this.

And to all of you out there that:

1. Say that it is not a problem or,
2. Say it is my own fault because I don't always team with my fleet or,
3. Say that it is not against the TOS or
4. Say that it is just another way to "play" the game...

Look. I just came out of an Elite STF - a Conduit - not that hard to do when you have five players who actually play...

But this time there were TWO afkers. Leechers. Freeloaders. Three active players...still do-able..but why should I bust my rear end so that the two non-players can soak up free Omega marks? And no -- it wasn't a technical glitch...not when one player promptly moves 80 klicks away and sits there...the other warped in, and just sat there, never moving.

I left. Yep. I took the penalty. Odd how this game rewards freeloaders...while people who actually try to achieve something end up getting punished. Maybe the other two players can carry it off...I sort of doubt it. Good luck to them.

This problem is getting worse, not better. I am running into it more and more often. This is the first time I have been in an STF where there were two...maybe that was coincidence. Maybe just plain bad luck. Personally, if you logically consider the potential odds of that happening if it is as rare as what some people think, then I might as well go out and buy a lottery ticket right this very instant...because boy howdy! I am on a roll!

What is the point of freeloading in this game? Does it make even the slightest sense? I guess it is another form of griefing...because theoretically you are griefing random players in game by forcing them to serve you free marks...