test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Files Episode 30

This week, the show covers the lack of Foundry News in the plan for next season, review Admiral BoBo Goes to War, and ask Foundry Authors what keeps them authoring?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjPKrSlGE0
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good show, but you said "the first 50 top rated" as if there are any other missions. Those are all that are there.

Good show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thumbs Up.

I miss Ooiue.

I like this step of bringing the absolute need for search tabs within the Foundry to broader discussion. C'mon Devs , listen to the community on this one. Seriously. That we do not already have even discussion from them about seperation between combat centric and story centric missions is starting to be insulting.

I am sad that you had to review "Admiral Bobo goes to War" to make this point, however.

Perhaps all the Podcasters should just start reviewing the Top 50 List. Obviously this is the way the company wants it (sarcasm) since they haven't done anything in MONTHS about the issue. If this Top 50 List is what the company thinks best represents the Foundry, perhaps we should be reviewing those.

To be clear, I totally blame Cryptic for this state of things. An unwillingness to even talk about the idea of instituting a decent seperation and search tool, has led to a Top 50 list that includes things like LOOT-O-Matic and Admiral Bobo.

It's actually very sad, and incredibly disheartening.
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    With due props to my pals at Foundry Roundtable, this may be the best episode ever from any STO podcast, just for the reviews and dramatic readings from "Admiral BoBo". :D #ROTFLMFAO