test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

slow running and exchange post cap

osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
For some reason it seems that since the last patch all my toons seem to be running alot slower on the star bases.. Seems like it takes me twice the time to run over and check the exchange. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Also ... Is there a cap for how many things you can post on the exchange across all your toons? I have about 6 toons with 40 items on the exchange and it seems if I post more it says item can be posted... Is there a cap
Post edited by osirisraa on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    anyone???..
  • Options
    admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Be fair, you've only waited 45M ish.

I only went onto STO today for Fling high, and it was very slow, but I am doing it with someone elsoe on a different compter in the same house, and my internet is entremely slow atm, so I cn't comment on that.

The is a 40 item cap for things that cna be posted on the exhcnage, howether recently the Devs added a mail-thingy altering that in some way similer to;
    If stuff from exchange is in mailbox, stuff cant be posted on the exchange.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Be fair, you've only waited 45M ish.

I only went onto STO today for Fling high, and it was very slow, but I am doing it with someone elsoe on a different compter in the same house, and my internet is entremely slow atm, so I cn't comment on that.

The is a 40 item cap for things that cna be posted on the exhcnage, howether recently the Devs added a mail-thingy altering that in some way similer to;

thx looks like your right about the mail box post issue. My internet is real slow also but I notice in space my lag is so bad I cant really play