test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet mark bonus for full fleet team

gatsie7gatsie7 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
I would like to see P.W.E. implement a fleet marks bonus for a full fleet team for any mission in the game. How do the rest of you feel about this lets let them know !:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by gatsie7 on

Comments

• latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is a cool idea!

Perhaps you get a scaling bonus depending on how many of you there are, Such as :

2 - 3%
    3 - 7%
    4 - 10%
    5- 20%

My fleet is only 6 in size, and it's quite rare for all of us to be on at once with Jobs/School ect, so a scaling bonus would be welcome to small fleets i feel :cool:
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm usually a fan of this type of implementation, but upon reflection, I think it would be very easy to take advantage of, given the potential to create multiple free accounts and have them follow your primary character around. If you could get this bonus in any content, then I think we'd see a spate of people do this.
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2013
    +1

Nifty idea OP. This game feels too lonely and this would encourage fleets to group up.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    + 10^ 6 :)
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
  • latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nynik wrote: »
    I'm usually a fan of this type of implementation, but upon reflection, I think it would be very easy to take advantage of, given the potential to create multiple free accounts and have them follow your primary character around. If you could get this bonus in any content, then I think we'd see a spate of people do this.

But if you've gone to the extent of buying FOUR Pc's just to exploit some marks...

I don't think many people are going to do this.
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • gatsie7gatsie7 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nynik wrote: »

But did they not implement that if you do nothing in mission then you get no points and if they did then multiple accounts will get you nowhere seeing as how you can't play all accounts at the same time. I noticed that I received no marks when I got stuck in a wall and stayed there through out the mission, cause at the end I received a big fat ZERO for my non-effort!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]