test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

star trek online disc

casperdudesdcasperdudesd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i have star trek online from when you had to buy the game to play if i put the cd key in just wondering is there any benefit to having the game i bought years ago?
Post edited by casperdudesd on

Comments

• kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The extra skill points.
  • casperdudesdcasperdudesd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thats all?
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Gold for a month, so extra storage space and 500 zen.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Also, what version of the game did you purchase? Because whatever 'extra' it came with, you can claim for your whole account. For example, the collector's edition lets you get the Red Matter Capacitor.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • casperdudesdcasperdudesd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    no not collector's edition i wish i had it but i dont i got it at walmart its reg star trek online
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    no not collector's edition i wish i had it but i dont i got it at walmart its reg star trek online

The Wal-mart one? I think that's the one that came with the extra skill points, so I think that might be all, besides the subscription and Zen of course.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.